RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help for a find on item script

Hello first and im sorry if someone already asked this im having some problems with a custom Cu Sidhe script im makeing:

-I would like to change the Cusidhe script from its usual self to when double clicked will find item on layer gloves and then look if that item(gloves) have a special property like is identified set to true im wondering if thats possible and if anyone could help and explain to me how it is supposed to be done

This is the normal on double click script from the Cusidhe:

public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
{
if ( from.Race != Race.Elf && from == ControlMaster && from.AccessLevel == AccessLevel.Player )
{
Item pads = from.FindItemOnLayer( Layer.Shoes );From here on i would like the script to look for gloves on the gloves layer and to look on those gloves (if there are gloves) if they have say Identified set to true

if ( pads is PadsOfTheCuSidhe )
from.SendLocalizedMessage( 1071981 ); // Your boots allow you to mount the Cu Sidhe.
else
{
from.SendLocalizedMessage( 1072203 ); // Only Elves may use this.
return;
}
}

base.OnDoubleClick( from );
}

Any help would be apriciated
and sorry for the grammar i suck at english and at posting so sry for that to :p