RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Testing Login Ability.

Killroth

Sorceror
Can someone please try to login to my server?
LOGINSERVER=Legendspk.zapto.org,2593

Thanks! Lemme know if you can or cannot, I'll be watching as well!

Killroth

Sorceror
can someone tell me why as an admin I can't tele over tiles? I puts me under them? So i can't walk throughout the map.

milva

Sorceror
Have you set your Datapath.cs to point to the game client? If so then another reason could be with to low of a client.

Dian

Sorceror
You would really need to include more information to your setup. RunUO version used, client patch version used, and what you have done to configure everything up to this point - as in, ServerList.cs edits, DataPath.cs edits and anything else related to your setup to this point.

If you are using a standard distro RunUO 2.3 and a client at or over 7.0.24, you may have the typicall issue with RunUO not having the support for the new EA games *.UOP file format, and will cause you to fall through floors and some map tiles.

If you do not have RunUO using the same map files that your UO client is using, you would get these results too.

shtoink

Sorceror
I was able to connect and select the realm (legeneds of lore) but my client is def not right version, i couldnt create a character.

However it seems you finally sorted your router out sir.