RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need TuTorials

Ferdy

Wanderer
Hy everyone, I m new and i m interessed to open a new local server, but the only problem is that i m not sure how to do it :(. I downloaded RunUo I clicked on RunUO and i created an account and then i waited all the world loading and and so on. After that i opened Razor and i put this server 127.0.0.1 and this ip 2593, I also changed the server and the ip in the login.cfg thing.
But it's saying that it's unebla to connect to Ultima Online "bla bla bla bla" and to try few moments later.

HELP! What i need to do? There is a reliable tutorial that explain it? all the passages that I need to do in order to play in a local server? On the internet i found just obsulate tutorials, still with uogateways and ConnectUO :(.

help. :D

Thank u ^^

SamsonTheMad

Wanderer
Hy everyone, I m new and i m interessed to open a new local server, but the only problem is that i m not sure how to do it :(. I downloaded RunUo I clicked on RunUO and i created an account and then i waited all the world loading and and so on. After that i opened Razor and i put this server 127.0.0.1 and this ip 2593, I also changed the server and the ip in the login.cfg thing.
But it's saying that it's unebla to connect to Ultima Online "bla bla bla bla" and to try few moments later.

HELP! What i need to do? There is a reliable tutorial that explain it? all the passages that I need to do in order to play in a local server? On the internet i found just obsulate tutorials, still with uogateways and ConnectUO :(.

help. :D

Thank u ^^

If you are connneting to your own server it should be something like 192.168.0.10 <---- internal network IP for server

Ferdy

Wanderer
i put it but it always say the same thing. I tried to put my home ip but it's blocking to veryfing account...

Ferdy

Wanderer
can you past in what your RunUO says?

I can also talk in the IRC CHAT

Ferdy

Wanderer
i just want to add that i m also playing in another shard (online) maybe it's making some conflicts?
I don't want to make this shard online i just want to create it for fun :p

Ferdy

Wanderer
Looks like your Local server Ip is :192.168.1.2

so try that
thank you for your helping
ok the server saw the right IP and now is write Connected (1 online)
then client "my IP":Encrypted client detected, disconnecting
Then Client "My IP": Disconnected , 0(online)

Razor is waiting In "varyfing Account"

:look:
Whats next xD

SamsonTheMad

Wanderer
When you first load up RunUo it will compile the script and after that it should ask you to make the Owner account, ensure you do so you can actually get onto the server.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Make sure that you're using AssistUO or Razor to connect to your shard. When it asks you for the information on either of the assistants put in 192.168.1.2 port 2593.

Also - delete cheat engine from your PC... cheater.

milva

Sorceror
On razor did you check the box for Patch Client Encryption? (not osi) Be sure the correct
ip is listed in your serverlist.cs and pointed to your game folder/which you use for the server.
I see also your using a lower client? 6.0.10? With the newest Runuosvn?

Ferdy

Wanderer
Make sure that you're using AssistUO or Razor to connect to your shard. When it asks you for the information on either of the assistants put in 192.168.1.2 port 2593.

Also - delete cheat engine from your PC... cheater.
xD okok but i never used it :p

Guys i finally logged in , thank you ^^

But the only problem now is that i dont know how to add the actual map into the game.

Im alone and all around me there is SEA..

Ferdy

Wanderer
mmm no, i dont know :( i just installed the game :( shoud i delete some expansions maybe? in the runuo folders?

i don't know :confused: