RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neptune's Mobile Package

G

GoldDraco13

Neptune's Mobile Package

Summary:
This Package include all the mobiles needed for a water dungeon....It also includes Neptune himself that has a chance to drop either a trident or ring...The trident is a good artifact, the real reward is the ring...when worn it'll allow you to ride a sea horse on the ocean...Enjoy!!!

Description:
-12 New Mobiles (average(Sea Urchant) to strong(Water Dragon) to very strong(Neptune))
-2 New Items

Please inform me of any bugs and I'll address them here:

Version 1.2: Fix loot/ removed tokens/ Fixed Trident as per Thread:

Installation:
Plug and Play.

Attachments

• Neptune's Mobile Package 1.2.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 994

NoIdeaNoClue

Wanderer
Only had 1 error while compiling and it was "no suitable method to override" error on GetDamageTypes.

So I changed:
Code:
public override void GetDamageTypes( out int phys, out int fire, out int cold, out int pois, out int nrgy )
		{		
			phys = 50;
			nrgy = 100;
			pois = 25;
			fire = 5;
			cold = 25;
		}

to:
Code:
public override void GetDamageTypes( Mobile wielder, out int phys, out int fire, out int cold, out int pois, out int nrgy )
		{		
			phys = 50;
			nrgy = 100;
			pois = 25;
			fire = 5;
			cold = 25;
		}
And everything worked fine.

As always...excellent scripts.

Oh, and if anyone don't have the token system in...just comment out the lines that call for them.

spooon

Wanderer
I look forward to trying this out when I get home. How did you get a sea horse going? I thought there was a client limitation where only that special GM mount could go across the water... neato :)

By the way, I think you mean Sea Urchin.

Greystar

Wanderer
GoldDraco13 said:
Sea Urchant :)

The ring was the secret... :)

Sea Urchin (checked with spell checker), but anyway WOW Neptune is a pain in the A$$. Even when I super modded my soulgem to give me a killer regeneration rate he still squished me a couple times before I got him.

G

GoldDraco13

How do you know I don't want it Sea Urchant? This is what I scripted.... :)

Neptune, was more for a party then a solo fight :)

Greystar

Wanderer
GoldDraco13 said:
How do you know I don't want it Sea Urchant? This is what I scripted.... :)

Neptune, was more for a party then a solo fight :)

I guessed he was supposed to be a group fight but I needed to see how hard he was... but what was with some of the fire strikes doing like 250hp damage?

G

GoldDraco13

That can be moded to suit the shards Structure, I for one like things of God like statue to be tuff and near unbeatable....Plus every shard has its own balance, change as you see fit. :)

P.S. You gave me a good idea for future mobile releases, Thanks ;)

G

GoldDraco13

NoIdeaNoClue said:
Quick question. How do you lower the breath attack (isn't it based on the creatures HP)?

The Damage by the breath attack is in basecreature.cs :)

Neptune can't swim!! ahhhh! heh I love the package though We just created the lost city of atlantis and was trying to figure out how to pet players swim with out editing PlayerMoible file this works great :)

G

GoldDraco13

MetallicSomber said:
Neptune can't swim!! ahhhh! heh I love the package though We just created the lost city of atlantis and was trying to figure out how to pet players swim with out editing PlayerMoible file this works great :)

This was also what lead me to make the ring, when its equiped a player can ride a seahorse on the ocean, without the ring the player can't move on water, this is all done without editing the playermobile.cs which was my main goal, Enjoy :)

Rof

Wanderer
Minor issue:

If a player riding a sea horse dies while wearing the ring on the water he cannot move at all to become resurrected. Any ideas how to fix this?

I'm having this issue in my new water dungeon.

G

GoldDraco13

Rof said:
Minor issue:

If a player dies riding a sea horse dies while wearing the ring on the water he cannot move at all to become resurrected. Any ideas how to fix this?

I'm having this issue in my new water dungeon.

Will work on a solution for ya.

:)

darkoverlord

Sorceror
Ok I feel stupid but i copied the files to scripts, mobiles, monsters, and stuck it under reptiles and well Im not seeing it on pandora's or through [admin where should i put it so I can see it.

thanks
deryk

Rof

Wanderer
Unless I'm mistaken you won't see the scripts you've added in the [add menu until you modify the contents of the Data folder accordingly. I could be wrong tho.