RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.NET Framework

N49ATV

Wanderer
.NET Framework

Im getting a constant spam of .net framework errors, to the point I cant even type this message, without a window popping overtop, and stopping me mid type.

I did a quick search, and found similar issues, but no resolve listed.

I sent away my laptop to HP, and they updated everthing, including my .NET and now im throwing errors with razor.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Error creating window handle.
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.EnsureHandle()
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.StartTimer(Int32 interval)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.set_Enabled(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Start()
at Assistant.Timer.ChangedNextTick(Boolean allowImmediate)
at Assistant.Timer.Slice()
at Assistant.MainForm.timerTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Razor
Assembly Version: 1.0.12.9
Win32 Version: 1.0.12.9
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Razor/Razor.exe
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSI....0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Ultima
Assembly Version: 1.0.2892.25676
Win32 Version: 1.0.2892.25676
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Razor/Ultima.DLL
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSI....0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Anyone have a solution. I tried added the system.windows.... but no eval. Anyone know how I can install a debugger, and turn it on so this message doesnt pop up. Or is there a patch for razor to fix this anytime soon?

orionsune

Wanderer
What versions of .NET do you have installed?

Have you tried uninstalling .NET and re-installing?
For example, if you have .NET 2.0 SP2 installed, try going back to .NET 2.0 SP1 or no service pack at all. Do this by uninstalling the latest version of .NET on your machine, then uninstall the next version down, and so forth until you have no .NET, then install version 1.1, then 2.0 (without SP2), then 3.0 etc...

I am assuming these errors are popping up by themselves and not by invoking an application? Is there a malicious program trying to invoke hidden browser sessions and causing all of those errors possibly?

N49ATV

Wanderer
I have up to 3.5 installed. I sent the laptop off to HP and they updated it during warrenty work. Ill try removing it down as far as I can (not sure whats native to Win7 Home Prem 64). I dont think its malware, or spyware. As the more razor im running, the more it happens. And rarely I get a full error from Razor that stops my macro, and I have an ignor button to hit. Ill try and remember to copy/paste the error.

Jeff

Lord
N49ATV;832693 said:
I have up to 3.5 installed. I sent the laptop off to HP and they updated it during warrenty work. Ill try removing it down as far as I can (not sure whats native to Win7 Home Prem 64). I dont think its malware, or spyware. As the more razor im running, the more it happens. And rarely I get a full error from Razor that stops my macro, and I have an ignor button to hit. Ill try and remember to copy/paste the error.

3.5 is native to windows 7, and 2.0 is requred to have 3.5 installed. Razor uses 2.0, so you should be fine as far as .Net goes.

N49ATV

Wanderer
Here is my new error, that opens a large box, with a message in it, and in the bottom left hand corner is an ignor button. This stops my macro cold. Doesnt happen often.

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Error creating window handle.
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.EnsureHandle()
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.StartTimer(Int32 interval)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.set_Enabled(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Start()
at Assistant.Timer.ChangedNextTick(Boolean allowImmediate)
at Assistant.Timer.Start()
at Assistant.ActionQueue.ProcTimer.StartMe()
at Assistant.ActionQueue.SignalLift(Boolean silent)
at Assistant.DragDropManager.Drag(Item i, Int32 amount, Boolean fromClient, Boolean doLast)
at Assistant.Macros.LiftAction.Perform()
at Assistant.Macros.Macro.ExecNext()

Here is what I have:
Framework: v1.0.3705, v1.1.4332, v2.0.50727, v3.0, v3.5
Framework64: v2.0.50727, v3.0, v3.5

Not sure whats holding it out. Id assume that Razor uses the v2.0 in the framework folder (since its 32bit and not 64).

I have been googling the shit outta this error, and some other proggies say there needs to be a debugger installed inorder to turn on JIT. Anyone know one to install and forget it. I just want this error gone.

Ill try uninstalling the .net after the weekend, im working through the weekend doing a electical field install for talisman.

Jeff

Lord
N49ATV;832699 said:
Ill try uninstalling the .net after the weekend, im working through the weekend doing a electical field install for talisman.

Do not do this, it will not help. The problem is not the .Net framework. Search for this error in these forums, I've seen it before, maybe there is an asnwer in another thread.

N49ATV

Wanderer
Well, it says to stop the error from showing as a dialog box to turn on JIT debugging. And there is no line to say its off, let alone change it to on. So I tried adding it, no dice. Ill keep searching. I have done a few, most threads have no resolve, ill keep modifiying my search terms.

Jeff

Lord
To get the JIT debbuger you need to install Visual Studio, but this will not solve the issues. Instead of seeing the current window you are getting, you will just be asked to open visual studio every single time. The problem will not go away by installing a debugger, the problem needs to be fixed on Razor's end, but I do not know when that will happen.

N49ATV

Wanderer
It must be a razor thing with the new 3.5 then. Since I dont have the error on my XP desktop (old as shit P4 3.0C Woot Woot). And it was fine till the laptop went in to HP, and they updated everything (cant confirm I had 3.5 before that).

Hope its soon, the game is almost unplayable now, and if I multi client, its rediculas. The errors are getting more and more frequent. And it stops me from doing anything in razor till I click continue.

Jeff

Lord
N49ATV;832849 said:
It must be a razor thing with the new 3.5 then. Since I dont have the error on my XP desktop (old as shit P4 3.0C Woot Woot). And it was fine till the laptop went in to HP, and they updated everything (cant confirm I had 3.5 before that).

Hope its soon, the game is almost unplayable now, and if I multi client, its rediculas. The errors are getting more and more frequent. And it stops me from doing anything in razor till I click continue.

I use it on windows 7 with 3.5 and it is not that. Razor loads the 2.0 assemblies, not the 3.5 ones. I'm telling you, it is NOT .Net. Are you running razor with Aero on? Are you running it as Adminsitrator, i would suggest running it as administrator with Aero turned off.

N49ATV

Wanderer
I have always had aero on, and run as admin. However I have razor running in compatibility mode, and it disables themes (so I can see counter bar). My one heatsink fan in the laptop was shot, so the other ran at super high speeds, and loud, and laptop was overheating sometimes. So I sent it in. Prior to all the driver upgrades, .net etc, it ran just fine. I used to to make a few chars on the laptop. Now im getting the error. Ill try turning aero off completely, and not run in compatibility mode. But like I said it worked before with same settings

Jeff

Lord
running it with themes off (better known as Disabling Desktop Composition) is the same thing as turning Aero off.

bohhhhh

Wanderer
I'm having the same problem. I try to give some more info so maybe someone can help us.

I'm using XP Pro (so I think it's not a OS problem), .NET 3.5 (I'm using the same on my laptop and it works fine so i think it's not a .NET Problem),
(the error in my case is written in italian but it's the same error: Error creating window handle).

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Errore durante la creazione dell'handle della finestra.
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(Cre ateParams cp)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.Ensur eHandle()
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.Start Timer(Int32 interval)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.set_Enabled(Boolean value)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Start()
in Assistant.Timer.ChangedNextTick(Boolean allowImmediate)
in Assistant.Timer.Slice()
in Assistant.MainForm.timerTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assembly caricati **************
mscorlib
Versione assembly: 2.0.0.0
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
Base di codice: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
Razor
Versione assembly: 1.0.12.9
Versione Win32: 1.0.12.9
Base di codice: file:///C:/Programmi/Razor/razor.exe
System
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Ultima
Versione assembly: 1.0.2892.25676
Versione Win32: 1.0.2892.25676
Base di codice: file:///C:/Programmi/Razor/Ultima.DLL
mscorlib.resources
Base di codice: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
System.Xml
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_it_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll