RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Admin Menu

Quinox

Sorceror
New Admin Menu

OK, like I promised, here is an update to the admin menu. It is still missing some features that I wanted to include. Lately I've been real busy with life so I wanted to get what I have completed out, cause I have no idea when i'll get the rest finished.

Features include:
* Client List w/ Disconnect & Account View
* Account List w/ Search, Create Account, and Account View
* Firewall w/ Add & Remove
* Account View (Look at screenshot for features)

Features I *hope* to have included when I finish this:
* Guild List w/ Guild View
* MOTD for staff & players
* World Map w/ Spawn/Client/etc locations marked
* Plugins, so others can make pieces for the menu.
* Various imports/exports for various emu's (i.e. WSC import/export)

Look at the scripts
http://www.runuo.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=2703

Downlaod the ZIP
http://lop.ath.cx/AdminMenu/Admin.zip

Well, here are the shots.

Client list (shown on .admin)

Account List

Firewall

Account View

J

JackSkiner

Looks awesome!!! What are the firewalls though?

Are they like BlockIP?

Tz'arken

Wanderer
a firewall is basically a perma-ban, it bans that IP address, its so no one using that connection at that house can connect, it will keep them banned as long as you dont wipe your files

Quinox

Sorceror
It makes it so that even if they get another account, they still can't conenct. However, it's quite ineffective against dynamic IPs.

Revan

Sorceror
AAAH!
I'm in love! Incredible, lots of credits to you, Quinox! :D :D :D
It has every feature i could ever dream of!

Phantom

Knight
Exosys said:
where do u unzip this to? /scripts/ ??? or just to scripts?

Same place as the other scripts RunUO loads.

Yes

The script folder any place in the folder if you want...

Phantom

Knight
DarkFox1113 said:
The site is pw protected. What's the password?

Means there is something wrong with the site he posted. means either the zip isnt there.

Doubt you will get the password.

IP Banning for those slower conns...

Say you want to ban a person with a 56k modem. As you know, the IP of users using dial-up changes each time they connect. In many other areas, they use a * as a wildcard to ban these users, like so:

123.456.789.*

which would ban all users with the noted digits as IPs, and the * represents any number, preventing them from accessing the site/information/etc. even if their IP changes. Do you think this would be possible to do on later updates?

Quinox

Sorceror
I really would like to incorporate this feature. It didn't make this release because I wasn't sure exactly how to do it. If anyone wants to make it, or give me an example of how to do this, I would put it in the menu.