RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Computer! Muwhaha...

Sythen

Sorceror
Okay every so often we all need to vent about something completely awesome so.... I'm wondering whats missing? Any ideas? I'm trying to build the perfect gaming machine :p So far I have spent 2,378.13 USD.... I decided to build this machine because I was tired of my store bought dell keeping me waiting in games like Skyrim; and I intend to hit the Elder Scrolls Online Beta :)

Intel DZ77GA-70K Extreme Series Motherboard (QuadCore)

Intel Core i7-2600 3.40GHz processor

32 Gigabytes of Corsair Vengence RAM

Antec 902 (Nine Hundred Two V3) Box

Corsair Force Series GT 240 Gigabyte Solid-State Hard Drive

Two 1 Terrabyte SATA Hard Drives

Two LG 12x Internal Blu-Ray Disc Recorders (Also records DVD's/CDR's)

Dynex Internal (All-In-One) Card Reader

Corsair GS 800 Fan

Two GeForce GTX660 Graphic Cards (Integrated For Double The Performance)

N300 Wireless-N USB Adapter

Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

SoundBlaster Fatal1T Sound Card

Windows 7 Ultimate

Bluetooth Compatible

Hammerhand

Knight
Missing? Lets see.... Did you get a clear sided tower? And if so.. did you get the neon fans? Personally, I want to go Alienware for a tower someday just cuz of how they look. lol Oh yeah.. just noticed... you didnt say anything about getting a PSU..

Hammerhand

Knight
Getting a wall size monitor as well? With a wireless keyboard & mouse? Plus you HAVE to have a really comfortable desk chair.. or better yet... a recliner. Fully stocked mini fridge w/microwave close at hand. And dont forget the sound proofing so the neighbors wont think they're being invaded. Just tossing ideas at ya'.. :D