RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New field added to your fourm user control panel

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member

Located in your user control panel you will find a new field that you'll have to edit.

Have you read the forum rules? The forum rules are located at http://www.runuo.com/community.php and by checking YES you agree to them. If you do not adhere to them you will be removed from the community.
YES or NO.

You might want to read them before you say yes.

RoninGT

Sorceror
Just a question for clearity

* Personal Information

Do not post personal information, including phone numbers, email addresses or other addresses of anyone on our Message Boards. Posting personal information belonging to anyone else is grounds for a warning or termination, and will be deleted from the boards as soon as it is detected.

Does the "other addresses" include URLs / Web address? just wanted to understand the rules fully. Not meaning to make a stupid post :p

Ronin

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
RoninGT said:
Does the "other addresses" include URLs / Web address? just wanted to understand the rules fully. Not meaning to make a stupid post :p

Ronin

More like AIM/ICQ stuff. Good question.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
good policies. Following from those rules I would suggest modifying the Starbucks forum description to remove the "Flames are permitted" line as this has been a source of confusion in the past.

Joeku

Lord
Love the new policy, keep up the great reforms!

***EDIT***
I see that we have karma ratings back. What's up with the "Rep Power: 0" thing? I filled in the new field on my account.

bzk90

Lord
Nice job, I choose yes after reviewing the rules just incase anything changed

*note:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the correct answer in the form was no and if you selected yes you were redirected to the rules page. At the bottom of the page it will say "After reading the rules be sure to select no in the "have you read the rules" section of your profile"

Tannis

Knight
Joeku said:
Love the new policy, keep up the great reforms!

***EDIT***
I see that we have karma ratings back. What's up with the "Rep Power: 0" thing? I filled in the new field on my account.
Wowee...I just gave you karma when your rating was 0...now it's 16! And for some reason mine went from 38 to 15 after I gave you and a few others some. *stays away from bad low rep people*

J MaNN

Wanderer
how many people have been kicked from the forums for this now ? im sure people havent even bothered to check yes or no in there profile

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I think if you don't adhere to the guidlines, you get kicked. Not if you don't check the box...
(Although I did check the box...)

Seven

Sorceror
I read and have agreed to the rules :)

OMG! We are allowed to use pictures in our sigs again?
*hugs Ryan*

David

Moderate
J MaNN said:
how many people have been kicked from the forums for this now ? im sure people havent even bothered to check yes or no in there profile
Well since it is all of one day old now, my guess is no-one.

bzk90

Lord
i just thought i would point out the typo in the news post topic since no one else has ;/

Arcanus

Wanderer
Hmm Went through the User CP a few times and didnt see anything relating to what was mentioned. Perhaps taken out?