RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New FIXED yes FIXED Gumps!

Mayla

Sorceror
New FIXED yes FIXED Gumps!

ORIGINAL UO 2D clothing gumps overhauled to not be "messy" or have extra body pixels showing, like the "cape fix" as well as some of the non-animated gumps fixed up this way as well.

- Mondain's Legacy 5-0-6d patch content.

Read further posts for the extra bodies and change list.

I'm not sure where to put this, but I hope this is the most appropriate spot. I love graphics, and hey, who doesn't? Mostly I'm a "fixer-uper" get me to script and I'm a goner >.< But, I have noticed that the 2D gumps -REALLY- annoy me with how they don't match up to the paperdoll, have bits and pieces EVERYWHERE and generally weren't paid much mind to for the outer detail. Which, I find -especially- if you want to use a background where the paperdoll is is -really- inconvenient >.< So! I give to you, HOURS of fixing and hard work! Plus a naked paperdoll, perhaps I could use something more.. "prominent" for the man, which I have, but I'll let you guys make the suggestions. Will post up my alternate naked gumps along with this for your pleasure. ENJOY! And for my next project! >.> It'll be the fixed gumps for the CUSTOM gumps... GODS! Believe me. THAT project.. Is taking a while ~_~ But it should be up fairly soon, I'm hoping for the end of the month. Tell me what you think! And if I've missed anything.

Instructions: Just paste these two files into your UO game folder where the original files are, copying over the original files if you don't want to keep them. If you do, than cut out the originals and paste them in a folder somewhere else on your computer and paste my new files into the UO game directory.

Note: The clothing is designed to work with my paperdolls, so if you have any others you want to use the clothing may not match up to them.

Here's the link:
Gumps.rar

Update!

I used the wrong Elf Male gump! I updated the link, but for those of you who already downloaded this file before July, 15, 2007 6:12PM Standard Eastern Time here's the gump for you:

And now, finally, I've a comparison picture of a few gumps that have been fixed:

Attachments

• MaleElf.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 166
  • GumpCompare.jpg
    GumpCompare.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 200
also - this is for code mods - probably should be in 2rd party support are - because most of this is done via mulpatcher, or other art modifying programs

pics of what you are talking about could be nice also

because i am not sure exactly what you ment there

but if it is just the paperdoll being naked - there are all ready many forms of this out there, and take about 10 minutes (tops) to replace them out

if you are talking a whole new paperdoll background look, then that is a different story, and again pics would be nice to see
because what you may consider looking good, may not to others

some other sites for graphics all ready made also:
>> grafikportal <<
UO Graphics
UO Art | Customize Your UO!

Mayla

Sorceror
Nono! *laughs* It's just every one of the original UO gumps with the game fixed. So that they match up and don't have the extra black stuff sticking out. It's the clothing, a few of the game gumps and the paperdolls fixed up, that's all. All original art for the game. There's no picture needed. It's all explained. I don't know how I was not clear :/ The folder contains the gumpart.mul and gumpidx.mul with the changed graphics so you can load them into your UO folder right away and play the normal game or a UO shard with them.

A list of what has been fixed:

All Male/Female Clothing and Weapons

Name: Number in Inside UO:

Old Journal (I think) - 00000007
Backpack Open – 0000003C
Pouch Open – 0000003D
Picnic Basket – 0000003F
Round Basket - 00000041
Backpack - 00000050
Bakpack2 - 00002653

Bank Boxes –
- 0000004A

Open Books
- 000001F4
- 000001FE
- 0000089A
- 0000089B
- 000008AC
- 00002B06
- 00002B07
- 00002B2f

Left hand side of the page turn image for the spellbook and normal book:
- 000001F5
- 000001FF

Large Scrolls:
- 000004BB
- 000004CF
- 000004ED
- 000004EE

Journal Parts:

Bulletin Board – 0000087A

Closed books that go in the paper doll area
- 00002B03
- 00002B04
- 00002B05
- 00002B08
- 00002B09
- 00002B2D

Necromancy Spine side of the book - 00002B2B

Open red cushioned UO box with the lid and without:
- 000003E8

CheckerBoard - 0000091A
Backgammon Board – 0000092E
Tarot Board – 00007724
Tapestry – 00002C95

Tarot Cards:
Death
The Wheel of Fortune
Justice
The Star

Update!

Aaaaak! I'm sorry! I didn't intend to do it, *blush* I feel like -such- an ideot. >.< But I was looking threw the file I uploaded here and found I also changed the Spell images as well. They're the really nice coloured ones available on most shards now, and I didn't even think to look in that section to replace them with the originals. It's a bonous to those who wanted them, but if not then the origninals should be in your backed up files. Let me know if you want the old spell images up instead. Again, sorry.

Mayla

Sorceror
And for the extra paperdoll gumps I had promiced to post: Here they are!

Note: There is no image for rated M content.

Update!

I used the wrong Male Elf gump! I updated the file but for those of you who had downloaded this file before July, 15, 2007 6:16PM Standard Eastern Time here's the gump for you:

Attachments

• Bodies.rar
    25 KB · Views: 29
  • MaleElf2.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 36

Mayla

Sorceror
I don't know if you're trying to sabotage this or not. But if this is what I'm going to get than I'm taking this down. I took the extra time to download from my link and un-rar my pack and everything worked fine. Now I'm not sure if you were doing something while downloading this or not (which WILL corrupt a large file, not often but will) than that's what did it, or, you're just not using the right rar program. Please try it again.

HellRazor

Knight
Mayla;697777 said:
I don't know if you're trying to sabotage this or not. But if this is what I'm going to get than I'm taking this down.

Whoa!

What a bizarre accusation to make! Why would I possibly want to "sabotage" you?

Take a chill pill. I was just notifying you of a possible problem with your archive.

I downloaded the archive twice and got "unexpected end of archive" errors both times. I'm using the newest version of WinRAR and yes, I know how to use RAR. But maybe it's something on this end, I'll try it again.

Mayla

Sorceror
Sorry, I admit I was a little upset at the first reply so I took it in the wrong way. Hmn.. That's odd though, it works for me. I'll see what I can do to fix it. Other than that it might be the rar version I'm using... But that shouldn't be a problem, that's what I meant.. Maybe my older version of rar pack isn't compatible? That's the only thing I could think of, though it does seem farfetched, I'll try it again. Thank you for taking the time, it's not exactly the fastest thing to download.

HellRazor

Knight
No worries, sorry for the misunderstanding!

It must be on my end. I downloaded from my laptop and it comes out fine. On my main system it keeps coming out corrupt.

Sometimes internet explorer keeps the original files in the temp cache so I may have ended up with a bad download and it keeps copying the same one over to where I am saving it. :/

Thanks for sharing these btw!

Mayla

Sorceror
No probs, and you're welcome :D I'm glad it's working alright, I hate when that happens :/ Hope you enjoy! And tell me what you think :) If there are things that could use improving, you like or don't like. I wanted to make these perfect so that players could get the most out of UO. It's my favorite game, and I just thought it sad that the creators didn't take enough time and attention to the things people actually see in the game.

Mayla

Sorceror
Aaak, no :( Not yet. But it is -all- of the clothing gumps, (save the talismans, I saw no errors in those) and some of the non-anim gumps ie: open spell book with the spells showing, the bank box etc.) from the last Mondain's Legacy Patch. I will update that in a few days.

Mayla

Sorceror
I've been away for a week but finally the comparison picture and full list of what has been changed is up! Thankfully the Clothing/Weapons stuff was easy because all of them had been fixed. Enjoy! And hope that helps. :)

RadstaR

Sorceror
I modify a few gumps couple years ago :)
You can download it at my site : Ultima Online Builder (bottom of page)

You can download installer for patch to verdata.mul (instalátor) or sources in Mulbuilder format (Zdroják).

Fixed gumps (male):
50404-50409, 50411, 50416, 50418-50419, 50442-50443, 50448, 50450, 50501-50502, 50523, 50528, 50538, 50544, 50550, 50560, 50563-50565, 50909, 50928-50929, 50939, 50970, 50973 and 50987
Same IDs for female too (+10000)

Mayla

Sorceror
HellRazor said:
Awesome, thank you!

You're welcome =^_^= Sorry it took a few days to get up but I got it X3

RadstaR said:
I modify a few gumps couple years ago
You can download it at my site : Ultima Online Builder (bottom of page)

Awsome! I'm not the only one out there doing this X3