RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Game

PappaSmurf

Knight
New Game

Let's Play Name that Tune

Here's how. Post partial Tablature for a song and then people have to guess what it is (guitar Tablature prefered as it will probably be easiest for people to work with)

There ya go and have fun.

The Heretic

Wanderer
I didnt know
was a tab :confused:

Kenny164

Sorceror
PappaSmurf said:
Post partial Tablature for a song and then people have to guess what it is (guitar Tablature prefered as it will probably be easiest for people to work with).

What a sweet idea man!
Probably the most original forum game to hit this board

PS. I Mite add 1 or 2 after ppl get this 1

PappaSmurf

Knight
Guess I'm gonna have to add some clues...This band is named by Metallica as one of their influences so you probably wanna think 70's and 80's on this one and Oh yeah everyone knows at least 1 of their songs.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
zeppelin? aerosmith?

Nope but here's another couple of clues... This band (and btw looking for the song name too) was once mentioned on Mystery Science Theater 3000 and there is a comic book character that always wears a shirt with the abbv for thier band name on it.