RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Logs and Ores [Beta 35]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiago A.

Wanderer
man ... this is for my shard ... i have my own hues.mul
if u want to change the color, ask how to do it in script suport .... its easy
if u want contact me at icq 36916029

mortimer

Wanderer
I am getting this error can anyone help?

[code:1] - Error: Scripts\Custom\Replaced scprits\Mining.cs: CS0246: (line 95, column 12
2) The type or namespace name 'MythrilElemental' could not be found (are you mis
sing a using directive or an assembly reference?)[/code:1]

Thiago A.

Wanderer
its not of my script of course
you are changing the names right ?

you have to change in all files in my script and in the ore elementals too
its realy necessary ....
like .... if u changed Titanio for Mytheril
go to Titanio Elemental and replace all works "Titanio" by "Mytheril"

i use Microsoft Visual Studio to help in this cases ..... that have to change a lot of equal names ion diferent files ....

genesis

Wanderer
i have used the script for aboute 10minutes an allready found two major bugs first monestone and platina has no hue (they are black) :( dont know if it is an erron on the server :? and one more thing it gives wrong messages when prospect the ore like "you increase the durability of the item whit the magical powder" :?:

please check if you can fix those errors

Thiago A.

Wanderer
Po matador .... ja q tu eh brazuka pega meu icq 36916029
q aki no brasil so tem antas....
3 shards em runuo abertos e 3 merdas ... TFG dizem o melhorzinho mas foi piada o admin falando "Ja consegui mudar os rates"

dai po .... c tu quiser agenet c ajuda ... qq coisa q vc saiba ou eu saiba ageet passa conhecimento ....

Genesis ... look .... i dont have realistic colors ... i use my own hues.mul
if u download the script u have to change the color in the files ... [/quote]

Argone

Wanderer
L'interessant est de savoir si on peu crafter les fourniture tables, chaise ect ... ? et que ca prennent la couleur de la ressource ?

Thiago A.

Wanderer
cant find where the hues are and why does it give wrong message when you prospect the ore

just simple open a post in "script support forum" and ask how to change the color of the ores or just look in the files ... not so difficult

L'interessant est de savoir si on peu crafter les fourniture tables, chaise ect ... ? et que ca prennent la couleur de la ressource ?

LOOK ... IM FROM BRASIL AND I TRY EVERYTIME TO SPEAK A GOOD ENGLISH ....... CANT U AT LEAST SPEAK IN ENGLISH TOO ?!?!?!

i even dont know which language u are talking !

Vidi

Page
it looks like french ( I think )

and it looks like he's asking about crafting ( crafter ) furniture ( fourniture ), tables ( tables ) and chairs ( chaise )

Then something about the color ( couleur ) of the resources ( ressource )

Hehe and I don't speak french.

My guess...He wants the furniture to retain the resource color and wants to know how to do it.

But Im really just guessing from the keywords I can decipher.

Thiago A.

Wanderer
hahha
thats ok vidi .....

if is it ... thats a problem that i didnt solved .... i know how o put the "type" to change the rsource in menu
but ... the urniture dont change their color ... its estatic

Triel-Toria

Wanderer
I've big problem with this script, who can help me???
I've installed all, how it written here, but when I'm starting .36, he gives me 104 errors...
PHP:
- Error: ScriptsItemsWeaponsSwordsLongsword.cs: CS0115: <line 26, column 23> 'Server.Items.Longsword.InitMaxHits': no suitable method found to override
- Error: ScriptsItemsWeaponsSwordsLongsword.cs: CS0115: <line 27, column 23> 'Server.Items.Longsword.InitMaxHits': no suitable method found to override
And same errors displaying to me, changing only type of weapon, but line still that, he talk's about min & max damage of this weapon...
If some one know's in what troube, please send me bugfix on:

Triel-Toria

Wanderer
I found in what trouble, when copying scripts from .35 to .36 exist one problem, in .36 had been added fully working durability system, but in .35 scripts it does'ent exist, then you must just add, to .35 script, some frames what contains lines with new durability system, and then all should work!!!
I'm genius, I know's that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.