RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Magincia decoration file for client 6.0.4.0 and newer

New Magincia decoration file for client 6.0.4.0 and newer

All credit goes to zoggins for the original uploaded version. All I did is separate things out into several different files for those of you who don't want to completely decorate Magincia in Trammel and Felucca. I did find a few items that were below ground and have removed them. Also cleaned up the pier a little, I noticed that there were pier pieces below the upper deck. I also added in a few pieces on the lower deck as well. If there are any duplicate items i appologize now. I did the best I could in trying to find them. But as you will see there is alot of data there and it all looks the same after a while.

I have put them in the following files....

Plant Life.cfg - contains the Trees, shrubs, grasses and such. Felucca will not have leaves on the trees.
Buildings.cfg - contains the Buildings and stairs for them.
Pier.cfg - Is the pier only.
Decoration.cfg - everything else. (clothing, regs, book cases, food and such)

I have also included a separate decorate and delete command for Magincia only to remove all the items included in those files.

You will need to remove Magincia.cfg in the following folders....

Data\Decoration\Brittania
Data\Decoration\Trammel

As those items are located in the files provided by me.

Also I have included it in a couple different file types in case one of them become corrupted. :D

Extract the Data\Magincia folder containing the config files into your Data Directory and the Decorate Magincia.cs file into your custom directory or where ever you see fit in your scripts folder.

Command usage....

[DecorateMagincia Will decorate Magincia
[MaginciaDelete Will remove the Magincia decoration created by [DecorateMagincia

The original thread can be found here ----> Decorate .cfg file for Magincia for the 6.0.4.0 client

Attachments

• Decorated Magincia.zip
    131.9 KB · Views: 549
  • Decorated Magincia.rar
    123.4 KB · Views: 409

bluedol

Sorceror
Error!! Message - need ur help

Hi, I tried this but get an error message like this.

Errors:
+ Decorate Magincia.cs:
CS0103: Line 41: The name 'DecorateDelete' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 41: The name 'DecorateDelete' does not exist in the current context

:( Can u help me??

Sorry I forgot to mention that it is meant for use with a Mondain's Legacy addon Decorate and Decoration Delete command system which can be found in the Malganis Mondain's Legacy system.

Here is a link for the Decorate and Decoration Delete commands.

Decorate and Decoration Delete Commands

You will need to have Mondain's Legacy and these custom delete commands installed in order for my commands to work.

Sorry for the lack of information in original post.

Thank you very much for this submission. The breaking up of the files like that helped me greatly, as i have replaced Tram with a custom map. This allowed me to pick and choose what and how to spawn things.

Jager

P.S.:If the forums still had a karma feature you would get +karma.

doaker

Wanderer
magincia made with addongen

Well I tried to Decorate Magincia but it didnt work for me. So i went back in a older client and used addongen to make the town the way it used to be. All statics are there it seems to match up fine for both worlds. I just thought someone could use it if they could't get things to work so here is a easy fix...

Attachments

• Fel and tram magincia.rar
    321.9 KB · Views: 211

acidburnz

Wanderer
Hi there. Im using the new SVN release by Callendor2k.

I have installed his magincia update and when using [decoratemagincia it doesnt work. However.... if you install it exactly to Callendors directions and use the [createworld and use the decorate command it does work. Makes sure you stood in magincia just to make sure it loads. Ive just done it and watched to whole place load, then i used [spawntrammel and all the people spawned fine. Its best to do this before you decorate eveything in your world.

Oh and Callendor2k we love your SVN release and this magincia release. My boyfriend was considering making it all himself! Youve saved us a massive amount of time, keep up the good work.

acidburnz;787174 said:
Hi there. Im using the new SVN release by Callendor2k.

I have installed his magincia update and when using [decoratemagincia it doesnt work. However.... if you install it exactly to Callendors directions and use the [createworld and use the decorate command it does work. Makes sure you stood in magincia just to make sure it loads. Ive just done it and watched to whole place load, then i used [spawntrammel and all the people spawned fine. Its best to do this before you decorate eveything in your world.

Oh and Callendor2k we love your SVN release and this magincia release. My boyfriend was considering making it all himself! Youve saved us a massive amount of time, keep up the good work.

Sorry for bumping this.

But I had to clear a couple things up on this.

Seems like people are having problems with the commands not working. That is partially my fault.

Callandor2k;766865 said:
Extract the Data\Magincia folder containing the config files into your Data Directory and the Decorate Magincia.cs file into your custom directory or where ever you see fit in your scripts folder.

The cfg files that I provided should not be placed in the Data/Decoration section.

But in stead be placed in the following sections....

Data/Magincia/Trammel

and in

Data/Magincia/Felucca

Also if you were to look in the Decorate Magincia.cs file it will show you where the files should be placed...

Code:
            Decorate.Generate("Data/Magincia/Trammel", Map.Trammel);
            Decorate.Generate("Data/Magincia/Felucca", Map.Felucca);

If you place in these folders the commands will work correctly. Looks like I didn't explain that very well in original post

Evanonian

Sorceror
Callandor2k!

Thank you again for another awesome release!

However, I do have a question... for people who are usuing the Trammel season preset for Felucca in the map definitions is there a way to make tree's spawn with leaves in Felucca with this release? :confused: and are you going to add this Magincia release to yoru default SVN release?

Evanonian;810093 said:
Callandor2k!

Thank you again for another awesome release!

However, I do have a question... for people who are usuing the Trammel season preset for Felucca in the map definitions is there a way to make tree's spawn with leaves in Felucca with this release? :confused: and are you going to add this Magincia release to yoru default SVN release?

Change the season from fall or whatever to summer. There are 4 seasons to UO. Just gotta set it to what ya want in MapDefinitions.cs I believe.

And no I will not be incorporating this to My SVN. I have heard of rumors of possible rebuild of Magincia on OSI. But do not know if it is for real or a wild dream.

Evanonian

Sorceror
Yeah I already have my MapDefinitions.cs modded that works fine what I was asking is if your script takes that into account, will it spawn trees in Fel/Magincia according to my MapDefinition?

Thanks for the info. ;)

Abornazine

Sorceror
well i just put this script in and generated mag but it put in the trees without leaves...has anyone found a fix for this when you have your mapdefs set to trammel like leaves? I am going to go through the scripts now but wanted an answer in case I didn't figure it out. Thanks!

**Figured it out easy enough I guess....for anyone still wondering how to do it....I just copied the trammel PlantLife.cfg file and saved it in the felucca folder...worked like a charm!

Sexy-Vampire

Sorceror
is there a way to get this 2 work with out that ml thing im patch 7.0.7.3 and magica is compleatly gone no roads and i tryed the older one it works fine but rather have a fully built city like my rc1 had

Miracle99

Squire
Sorry to bump this but I am unable to find anywhere the Malganis Mondain Legacy Download to get the Decorate Magincia to work correctly.

Right now getting these Errors
Errors:
+ Decorate Magincia.cs:

And from reading the above i need the Malganis download but I cant find it anywhere. All the links i find are dead (well unable to load the archive i am guessing)

milva

Sorceror
This is the one which is used for it- his post also mention's-- You will need to have Mondain's Legacy and these custom delete commands installed in order for my commands to work.

Attachments

• DecorateDelete.cs
    31.1 KB · Views: 45

Miracle99

Squire
Thanks Milva for the file. I included it now for later if i ever need it again.
Last night I manually deleted everything that was decorated in Mags from using that [decoratemag command

Got this loaded and ran. Buildings perfect but I have no roads.

I am using client 7.0.7.1 and in the UO directory there are 2 map files map0.mul and map0x.mul. Used WorldBuilder to look at both of them. map0 has a blank island for Mags. Map0x has the roads. I swapped the filenames and now everything looks as it did.