RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Magincia decoration file for client 6.0.4.0 and newer

Lokai

Knight
I am uploading some files for anyone that might need this. I am starting to get some test servers going, and noticed Magincia missing on the later servers.

So, if you DON'T have any extras installed like ML, etc., but still want this, I have tweaked the files to work without needing ML installed. Each of these was tested on the versions listed. I had to make minor changes to get them to run, but they are basically what Callandor provided.

Thanks.

MaginciaDecorate-v2.1.7z - works with RunUO 2.1

MaginciaDecorate-v2.2.7z - works with RunUO 2.2

MaginciaDecorate-vSVN.7z - works with RunUO SVN (currently 771)

Attachments

• MaginciaDecorate-v2.1.7z
    55.3 KB · Views: 17
  • MaginciaDecorate-v2.2.7z
    55.2 KB · Views: 38
  • MaginciaDecorate-vSVN.7z
    55.2 KB · Views: 37

fcondon

Sorceror
It replaces all the buildings and plant life removed by 6.0.4. It does not make it look like it currently looks on OSI. The only real issue with this is that the new clients have a few static buildings, and docks. Also the roads have changed. So using this decoration will make some docks and buildings overlap other statics. It also places buildings where roads go right through the middle of it. So if you use it, you will still have to make manual modifications to Magincia.