RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mobiles/Abilities

ThoRk

Wanderer
New Mobiles/Abilities

are you going to add the new mobiles? like hiryus, the champion in tokuno and all that stuff?
and activate the new abilities?
because you have the buttons but you cant use them :(
or there is some easy way like.. "change this '0' by a '1' and you will have everything" :p

Phantom

Knight
The next update might contain these creatures.

If you want them now you will have to write the required code yourself

StrikeRTM

Wanderer
Phantom said:
The next update might contain these creatures.

If you want them now you will have to write the required code yourself
If you dont mind asking, when will this update become awailable, after 5 months, next year? Say the worst case unless it is never.

Phantom

Knight
When its done

This isn't a modification request either, your basicly asking for scripts thats not really allowed.

StrikeRTM

Wanderer
Phantom said:
When its done

This isn't a modification request either, your basicly asking for scripts thats not really allowed.
Noticed that, not mine thread though...

Maybe you know, i noticed that there are 6 samurai spells defined in uo.stratics.com, there were 12 i think earlier. What happened to the six rest? OSI took them out or took them out untill they are made usable...non-owerpowered i mean...?

cfaust

Wanderer
StrikeRTM said:
If you dont mind asking, when will this update become awailable, after 5 months, next year? Say the worst case unless it is never.

This statement was really uncalled for, besides you are asking the wrong person...

telekea

Wanderer
I added all the new creatures, and was under the impression that 1.0.0 's core would support veterinary and animal lore for the new SE creatures, but as of my recent test on a clean 1.0.0 shard with the new body types, animal lore and veterinary still does not work. What do I need to change to get these skills to work on the new SE creatures? I wanted to get this to work in RC0 and was told, wait until 1.0.0 but I waited and still not working. ;P

telekea

Wanderer
No that still does not make sense, Bake Kitsune is mage AI not animal AI, and I can not heal one with veterinary . Dragons are not animal AI but I can heal those with vet. What else needs changed to heal pets that use mageAI.