RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ores

X

XxFlipmodexX

New ores

Hi i need to make new ores and I have no idea were to start, I was wondering if someone could help me. this is what i need

Fire-(Hue 1161)
Ice-(Hue 1152)
Chaos-(Hue1172)
Crystale-(Hue1173)
NoX (Hue 67)
Rose-(Hue 33)
Blood-(Hue 1157)

Fire to be imuned to fire attacks
ice to be imuned to ice attacks
crystale to be feather light but super strong
Blood To Regerate Helth And To Self Repair
Chaos Make It Heavey As A Lead Brick Indestructable And Immuned to all but physical
Nox to be Mage Armor And Feather Light
Rose have hit point increase

i dont expect anyone to do things for me but just this once I need help badly thanx

Phantom

Knight
XxFlipmodexX said:
Hi i need to make new ores and I have no idea were to start, I was wondering if someone could help me. this is what i need

Fire-(Hue 1161)
Ice-(Hue 1152)
Chaos-(Hue1172)
Crystale-(Hue1173)
NoX (Hue 67)
Rose-(Hue 33)
Blood-(Hue 1157)

Fire to be imuned to fire attacks
ice to be imuned to ice attacks
crystale to be feather light but super strong
Blood To Regerate Helth And To Self Repair
Chaos Make It Heavey As A Lead Brick Indestructable And Immuned to all but physical
Nox to be Mage Armor And Feather Light
Rose have hit point increase

i dont expect anyone to do things for me but just this once I need help badly thanx

There is a script in the submission forum that you might want to use. Please note we don't allow requests to be made, and thi sisn't a support forum, so you should just use the submission.

Joeku

Lord
Do a search for the OWLTR. You can mod this system if you wish, change the properties of the new ores and add some too. It will require a lot of work though, and nobody will be willing to do it for you (unless you are a member and can post it in the script request board, maybe then).