RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New scripting tool.

GoodVillain

Wanderer
I hear you Phantom. I know you well enuf all you got to do is ask. (Plus he is my web host.) I may not find time so Ill give it to you in a week or so if I cant.

Aaronski

Wanderer
i think u should make it so that it will teach people how to write .cs scripts easier....if u do it that way then more people can write scripts for the program and learn more about run up and .cs scripting......then it will aslo be easier for people to use this program that u are making and also people like me can learn the easy way on writting scripts instead of having to take the scripts from other people that already have written them and bug them to send them to me for my server :D ....lol...that is just a suggestion for the script though u dont have to do ubut it would b easier for people to make there scripts and use the tool more effincentally and let people learn more about the program instead of asking other people to write scripts for them and everything.... well i would appreciate it if you would do this so can have help making the scripts thx.,,,, :D

Phantom

Knight
I don't know what you think this program could do, but it can't do more then a basic template for classes.

Trust me its easier to learn C# then use a program to try to do it for you.

SGM Messiah

Wanderer
What about a function to replace more than one line.

for example
i want to replace the following lines...

if ( blah != -1 )
do this;

with

if (blub > 25 )
do that;

Sorry if the syntax isn't correct to C# but i'm new to RunUO but also made an Script Editor for .. don't laugh, Sphereserver ;)=