RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Server Virtues of Atlantis Looking For Staff/Players

Hi, I know it says Players, but thats going to be mostly beta testers, at this time right now Im currently just starting out, Hoping QNX will host me as i do not have the required resources to run the server public to have my staff/players on for testing and setting up, Im currently looking for spawners/decorators and scripters, im learning to script myself, getting there pretty good, just need maybe that extra little boost, at this time we do not currently have a website or forum but one will be setup soon, Get back to me on here and let me know what you guys think.

Server is now open to public, Not much on there yet, still looking for staff for maybe web design, scripting, decorating. please get back to me or logon to Virtues of Atlantis 96.46.207.171 port 2593

We are in need of some world decoraters, someone with some experience, but not really needed as it is a very easy job, as long as u can run Pandoras Box or some type of decorating tool, please get back to me asap!

We have a full spawned world, working on custom scripts, and alot more to come, now just in the decoating stage and making server look good. get back to me asap either thru here on PM and i will be in touch, or logon and say hi and we can chat online

Crab Man

Traveler
Before I sign up for anything I am wanting to know what kind of Server you might have ... What kind of Server Are you aiming for ?

We now have a dedicated host!! Thanks to QNX!!!

New server IP is: 217.146.93.238
Port : 2593

Come join us Or come Help us! Choice is yours! we need staff and more players!

We now have a dedicated host!! Thanks to QNX!!!

New server IP is: 217.146.93.238
Port : 2593

Come join us Or come Help us! Choice is yours! we need staff and more players!

demonslyer

Sorceror
If you still need staff members to assist you on your shard i would like to come and help. I been away for years from this game but do have alot of experience in everything. I have ran 2 of my own shards back in the day and staffed multiply others

We are still looking, logon server, message me here, or skype me at Apollo8987.... being the holidays still, im not on as much as usual, but i will get in touch if you leave me messages. Thanks alot

Still in need of staff!! Get back to me!! Need world builders, scripter would be great, and decoraters!! Please get back to me thru here or login to my server, IP address is up a few posts!! Hope to hear from you!

Still looking to hire new staff, in need of world decorators and world builders! I wanna make some custom areas and in need of help doing this! get back to me asap if your interested