RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Shard Looking for Mature Staff

siberlee

Squire
Hello All I have a new shard in the works i need staff that can help me get it rdy for players no players atm still working on that part but would like staff that would like to be dedicated staff i work 5days a week so I only got weekends to work on things so If you would like to help log in ip: 192.168.1.118 port:2593 Ive done few things just not alot

siberlee

Squire
Hello All I have a new shard in the works i need staff that can help me get it rdy for players no players atm still working on that part but would like staff that would like to be dedicated staff i work 5days a week so I only got weekends to work on things so If you would like to help log in ip: 173.18.174.70 port:2593 Ive done few things just not alot
i have changed the ip on first post try that one sry everyone when i posted it I was half asleep :p