RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Thread

mordero

Knight
yeah, great game, i hate that you cant play with friends in ranked games though :( but thats microsoft trying to make it fair, but its bullshit

Nott32

Wanderer
DUDE GoW pwnz....lol Its pretty good, great graphics, gameplay, ect. Its like microsoft giving us a teaser of H3....

mordero

Knight
haha, yeah get it, the campaign is amazing and definately has replay value, ive went through it on all three difficulties and its fun each time, especially if you play with a friend on co-op.

Nott32

Wanderer
Yea....I like to play the RAAM over and over agin on insane and see how long it takes me to defeat him everytime lol. But I hate the fact that your NPC teammats can be complete Dumbasses and get themselfs killed within seconds >_<

mordero

Knight
haha, make sure to get the premium, cause you end up saving a ton of money if you buy the other one and then decidedto buy any of the accesories separately

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Yeah i never understood what the point of the core system was. It doesnt even have a HD so why bother. OR does it have one but its a really small one.

mordero

Knight
well its for people who are casual gamers but want to have a media extender for Windows Media Center, so you get the 360 games, DVD player, and the ability to watch TV, etc (the functions that Windows Media Center provides).

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Thats retarded. I have my PC for all the PC things to do and i want a console for all the gaming things i want to do and a DVD player for movies. I could care less if it coppies shit and plays music.

mordero

Knight
yes, but if you have media center, you can have your comp in another room and then have all your media functions of media center in your living room with only the 360 sitting in there

Nott32

Wanderer
<bordem>
OMFG....I feel the need to touch my Wii.....
</Bordem>

Seriously the Xbox360 is waaaaayyyy better than the PS3 the PS3 is just overrated.... but yea MS needs to get their @$$es moving and get hardrive upgrades.

P.S. I dont have a Wii I just felt the need to say that :p

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I would have to agree that the PS3 is pretty silly. It tries to be too many things at once. The Wii, and the XBox 360 (mostly) are pencils -- they do gaming, and not much else. The PS3 tries to be a computer replacement...and fails miserably.

mordero

Knight
well the 360 does more than games, it can be the one unit that will supply you with all of your media, but yeah the PS3 just tries to have way too much crap in it. oh and if anyone is interested

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/12/business/game.php

looks like the 360 beat out both the Wii (due to lack of supply, probably) and the PS3 (due to it sucking major dick, probably). However, the PS2 old sold the 360 lol

M0nk3y

Wanderer
mordero;634982 said:
yes, but if you have media center, you can have your comp in another room and then have all your media functions of media center in your living room with only the 360 sitting in there

But like i said. I have a PC for all that. Most people i know that have a 360 do nothing but play games on it. Its kind of stupid to me but thats just me. Some poeple im sure use it to do everything it can.

I saw a preview for some show where they had the makers of the PS3 on asking them questions. It showed the host asking if he was going to pay $600 for a PS3 why couldnt Sony throw in a $15 cable.