RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to sallo looking for advice on how to get some functionality for a few things

Twiigs87

Sorceror
Hello,

Loving sallos, but I am struggling to find a certain way to overcome/use a few features.

1.)Trap pouches: is there a way to bind all of your pouches to one key like razor's "agent: use once" functionality? If not any tips on how you bind the pouches to keys?
2.) The ". organize" function, can you clear this easily somehow, or go into greater detail on proper uses for this option?
3.) Ways to check your weight and current stats? I love the interface and health bars, but I cannot find a way to check what weight I am at, or my stats for str/dex?
4.) Working buffbars? Id love to know if there are easier ways of tracking when pots/spells go down
5.) Profiles? Is there way to set one for my warrior vs my mage?
6.) Explanation of all the "advanced recall/rune" uses sallos has that I have read about but not seen details on?
7.) Restocking, it seems I cannot restock anything from bank/inventory and have to drag crates to the floor to restock out of them. Any ways around this or just stfu and buy a house like a normal person?

General Tips:

Please let me know any general tips/commands you use every day to organize your regs/loot/gold/pvp/restock etc

Thanks much!

trevorc21

Knight
1. )open the macro maker thing. There is a use option
2. )lets you set hotbags template so you can put all things in one bag
3. ) dd on the health bar
4. ) idk what you mean
5. ) Nothing simple
6. ) lets you see all runes marked in the runebook on mini map. also the map positions on anyone in party if they are partied so you recall right next to them if you have a rune there without even looking it up
7. ) get a house

Twiigs87

Sorceror
Thank you trevorc,

on #3, can you explain "dd on the heal bar"?
on #4, there are buff bars that will show up with all active things on you (potions/buffs (spell reflect/bless etc)) with durations on some clients.
http://www.uoguide.com/Buff_Bar

I was hoping to see when to reuse pots/reflects etc

#3 double click on your health bar
#4 no such thing for hybrid, just watch when your str/dex decreases, as for spell reflex/reactive armor, it should be rather obvious when these effects wear out, and you will soon get used to the 'will not adhere' timer.