RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NewWorldItem

un4g1v3n

Wanderer
i made all the edits in the other files as you described, and they are all clear for me.
are there any other edits in the files which i have to make myself and you didn´t described?

for map.cs now i think i understand, you mean i have to change all 0x4000 to 0x8000
but not the one you described.
and with TileData.ItemTable[___ & 0x3FFF];
you mean i have to search for 0x3fff which belongs to the itemtable, and change them from 0x3fff to 0x7fff.

i tryed it that way but didn´t work.
sorry, maybe i misunderstood something else :(

cavatappi

Wanderer
i have a little big problem...
i have editated all of you change... ok perfect.. but when i move one item into tiles, the amount are bad!
if i do a single click ok.. but the grafic and amount (in gump) are not correct...

Sorry for my english... i suppose that there is an error in packet.cs

Thilgon

Sorceror
cavatappi;817205 said:
i have a little big problem...
i have editated all of you change... ok perfect.. but when i move one item into tiles, the amount are bad!
if i do a single click ok.. but the grafic and amount (in gump) are not correct...

Sorry for my english... i suppose that there is an error in packet.cs

This post lacks LOTS of other edits needed to have this part working, don't use it as it is.

Thilgon

Sorceror
Kamron;836089 said:
Any updates on this? I am definitely looking forward to a final version.

Actually, maybe we are 1 step away from complete basic support... No SA skills implemented yet, but the rest should be almost release-ready ;)