RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Expansion

Seven

Sorceror
Didn't some one a long time ago make a bunch of pokemon scripts?
I was trying to remember... lol :p

greywolf79

Sorceror
Seven;768713 said:

I saw these on a shard I used to play... Until the shard got a little too uptight about thing. I mean it is a game to have fun playing, too many rules and banning people for dumb things is just going to cost you players - dont ban people because in a private message they bring up they play another shard too, and they are not spamming the shard nor promoting the other shard just brought up during a conversation).

GreyWolf.

Pokemon should have been an mmo from the start. Asking little kids if they have a haunter or kadabra and a game link cable got a little awkward as I got older.

Bleach

Knight
Radwen;768764 said:
Yes there is a pocket monster script. But I want pokemon graphics and sounds.
Me too.

Anti-Basic;768766 said:
Pokemon should have been an mmo from the start. Asking little kids if they have a haunter or kadabra and a game link cable got a little awkward as I got older.
Forget being a trainer, a Pokemon MMO should let you be a Pokemon, so that you can utilize more than 4 attacks. Fill up your F keys or something.

I dont know, if theres an official one, it probably sucks because its new and has all the new stupid shitty stuff in it. If theres a fan made one, it probably also sucks, but for different reasons.

Radwen

Wanderer
There was one but it was horrible.

I never finished my pokedex either because of the stupid cable :(.

Then 5 years later I discovered two my neighbors did and finished their pokedex back then. I am still do this day pissed at them.
I tried playing pokemon diamond on my DS, but got bored. The new pokemon just don't cut it.

Anyways, I'll bring my old huge gameboy with a half-working screen to your place AB and we'll find a cable on ebay and accomplish our lifes goal.

Bleach

Knight
Radwen;768789 said:
There was one but it was horrible.

I never finished my pokedex either because of the stupid cable :(.

Then 5 years later I discovered two my neighbors did and finished their pokedex back then. I am still do this day pissed at them.
I tried playing pokemon diamond on my DS, but got bored. The new pokemon just don't cut it.

Anyways, I'll bring my old huge gameboy with a half-working screen to your place AB and we'll find a cable on ebay and accomplish our lifes goal.

Pearl Version never really did it for me either.
I'll stick with the pearls that do. Yes, that's a sexual reference.

skull77

Wanderer
I think there is a pokemon MMO in the making, and its about as promising and as developed as quickly as darkfall at this point. Also, some other people tried getting the rights for a pokemon MMO and they were denied.

Seven;768713 said:

Did it have pengin? Thats all I care about.