RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Nicodemus Quest*** My First Quest Ever!

princess

Wanderer
***Nicodemus Quest*** My First Quest Ever!

Ok, I finished my first quest. Thank you to all those that helped (you know who you are) and thank you to the person who did the gandalf quest because I thought the sauron/sauron2 thing was neat so I used some of that script. Feel free to change anything you care to. There is an instruction thing in the zip. Let me know how you like it!:p

Attachments

• Nicodemus Quest.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 192

princess

Wanderer
lol its messed up...haha here i go posting poor things. theres an issue where nicodemus and mrs. brisby wont talk, and the tails are heads, but they arent supposed to be. here are the fixes for the items that need fixing but im still working on the stupid people talking lol!

ServantRatTail should be itemid 5742 (0x166E)
AMagicAmulet should be itemid 7944 (0x1F08) Hued 33

and if anyone knows why they dont talk and can offer help on this that would be nice. like i said its my first quest ever.

when i ran thru it, i added the items then gave them to the people, but umm mrs brisby didnt do anything, so its almost as if the magic amulet is useless, but nicodemus is supposed to want it. so if theres any help on this please tell me what i did wrong. (sorry it isnt perfect)

I would think this should be easy to fix if I get around to correcting the issue with them not talking I will send it over so you can fix the attachment.