RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Access to Playerbackpack

Ok, So I have everything installed that I need to start working my shard. I start the server, everything compiles with no errors. I create owner account load my player in correct starting town and guess what, I click on backpack to add stuff and it wont open. Its there ,just can not access it. What script change/Mod would affect this? I can't seem to find the right file to correct this. Any help?

Basically, just a simple fix im sure but what script do I fix? :mad:

Im using RunUO 2.3 with Client 7.0.10. Thing is, I backed up halfway through my script mods and changes and it works. Somewhere along the line of adding and changing 100 more things something got changed and I didn't notice it.

So After a fresh install and spending the afternoon adding all scripts one at time, I Found it was something in the New Levelable Items system I tried to add. What particular file, im not sure because as soon as it caused the same problem I Dumped it! I have now save a copy of my Server on a flash drive! Thanks for the imput though!