RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No CLiLoc?

C

cleananguss10

No CLiLoc?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Razor (the neweest verson) many times but this keeps happening. As soon as I click on the desktop link an error comes up saying "Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed." Then when I log on literally all the text is messed up. Even when I cast a spell it's all crazy text...I need some help.

Evaine

Wanderer
Zippy;676120 said:
Also try reinstalling the UO client.
I have done that 3 times and am on the 4th atm. I still get the uoliloc when razor is opened and it will crash. The dl from the gamers site gives me 550 in the upper left of the screen and Gateway says I have no UO cleint ..I have patched from the UO site. Connect UO gives me a 404 in the upper left corner and will not DL at all. Any help woulf be appreciated.:confused:
I have removed and downloaded Razor twice also.

Jeff

Lord
Evaine;720919 said:
I have done that 3 times and am on the 4th atm. I still get the uoliloc when razor is opened and it will crash. The dl from the gamers site gives me 550 in the upper left of the screen and Gateway says I have no UO cleint ..I have patched from the UO site. Connect UO gives me a 404 in the upper left corner and will not DL at all. Any help woulf be appreciated.:confused:
I have removed and downloaded Razor twice also.

Sounds like more then just a UO problem if more then just UO and razor arent working. Reinstall Windows?

Evaine

Wanderer
Jeff;720922 said:
Sounds like more then just a UO problem if more then just UO and razor arent working. Reinstall Windows?
Possible but all other games are fine as are all programs. I just upgraded to XP home and also system upgrade. I am sure if I reopened my UO accounts they would work. I have never had a uocliloc error before.

Jeff

Lord
Evaine;720930 said:
Possible but all other games are fine as are all programs. I just upgraded to XP home and also system upgrade. I am sure if I reopened my UO accounts they would work. I have never had a uocliloc error before.

Just weird that uogamers site doesnt work, connectuo doesnt work, razor doesnt work, uogateway doesnt work(altho this is prolly cause uogateway just doesnt work period)....see where im going with this?

Evaine

Wanderer
Jeff;720931 said:
Just weird that uogamers site doesnt work, connectuo doesnt work, razor doesnt work, uogateway doesnt work(altho this is prolly cause uogateway just doesnt work period)....see where im going with this?
Lol I have never had problems with a UO Gamers site before, I have been using it for several years. I finally downloaded ML from another site, not the official Origin UO one and lo and behold both it and razor work, No idea what it was but all is ok now.:p
I have not tried Connect UO yet

akturemsemaj

Wanderer
I have this same exact problem...

I recently wiped my drive, installed Windows XP Pro SP1, and tried using the old programs that worked fine before, that I had put onto CD...

UO would not let me patch further than 5.0.1 (I play DFI, which suggests 6.0.0...

So I re-d/led UO Client, and now it's at 6.0.4x (not sure of version other than numbers)....

Then, ConnectUO didn't read the client... Got that fixed...

Now I'm having the same problem...

I am going to try re-installing Razor, but I highly doubt that is the issue.

I want my Razor, so any USEFUL posts in this thread would be lovely... Instead of answering questions with questions, which seems to be what is going on.

So somebody who has had this problem and fixed it, or knows the fix... Please post it? I give you candy!!!

Peace N Homie Love.
Cursed

Edited: Yup, just as I thought... re-installing Razor did nothing... Do I have to have Razor installed before I install UO? Is that the way it works?

IIXienII

Wanderer
nocliloc error fix

akturemsemaj;723550 said:
So somebody who has had this problem and fixed it, or knows the fix... Please post it? I give you candy!!!

I had the same error when starting razor. I just reinstalled the UOML Client and then reinstalled razor and it works fine now... where's my candy??:cool:

slicktibs

Sorceror
Seems to me. That it has something to do with perticular clients. I too had 9th aniversery installed and same error. I rid myself of it. Downloaded ML from another site. And bam no problems..

psz

Administrator
Usually, this is caused by copying/moving UO from another location. Hence why re-installing UO properlly tends to fix it.

modified0

Wanderer

i get it twice. right after clicking razor shortcut. and after selecting the ip and other settings.
then it tries to run uo but shows me this:
'

some help with this please.
i was able to play yesterdat but then i tried to open another client and got this problem. uninst-reinst dont work. still this issue.

xenoglyph

Sorceror
ultima.dll requires the registry entries that are created upon UO installation. i would open regedit and verify the keys manually.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0

x64 may be located here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0