RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No SA Quests?

Denjiki

Sorceror
So i'm comming back to UO, specifically RunUO, after a long break. Most of my issues have been resolved through hours of wading through forums, websites, etc. However, I can't seem to find much on the issue of the Stygian Abyss quests, spawns etc. I have the latest RunUO SVN build with Nerun's latest distro as well. There are specific things missing such as any quests concerning SA such as the Shrine of Singularity quest and various dungeon quests, the medusa boss encounter in the SA dungeon, and missing teleporters for the Tomb of Kings.

The teleporter issue is an easy fix, but my real question is this: Isn't there any scripts out there that include full SA spawning with quest NPCs, the boss encounter mechanics, etc? Nerun's distro has the spawning mostly covered, but without quest NPCs or dungeon mechanics it is just a dungeon full of mobs.

Also, i downloaded the Orbsydia 3.0 release and it actually seems to include quest NPCs and the medusa encounter, as well as support for many other areas of Stygian Abyss (though some of the quests I found were still bugged). I would think there would be someone else who has made the scripts for full SA support, but I could be wrong. Any help on this would be awesome -- i'm trying to set up a server just for me and a half dozen friends to play on and I just want it to be pretty much OSI Stygian Abyss.