RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Noob* Need some help...

Chicomalo

Wanderer
*Noob* Need some help...

Hi there, Just wanted to say I found this great site just today early. I haven't mess around with UO for a long time since early Sphere Emu. So, any how found this from thir site and I think this looks like a nice solit Emu. Great by the way and congrats for a great yup to all.

Ok, here is my problem. I am runing Main PC with ( XP Pro SP2) Got everything installed and it even ran nice with out any problems offline. I then Wanted to add up the Labtop that is connected to my second Nic card on my Main PC which is runing also ( XP Pro SP1) so it can log into UO on my main PC so I can play with my girlfriend offline.

Any how, when I try to log using UO from my labtop it stay verifiying the account info. Pretty much stuck there and on my main I have the UOGateway running and the server runing as well. So I get this error here.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (1409 items, 389 mobiles)
World: Loading...done (87064 items, 2338 mobiles) (2.6 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
Address: 127.0.0.1:2593
Address: *********:2593
Address: 192.168.0.1:2593
Client: 192.168.0.124: Connected. [1 Online]
Client: 192.168.0.124: Encrypted client detected, disconnecting
Client: 192.168.0.124: Disconnected. [0 Online]
As to you can see it disconnect my Labtop off from the server. Any idea what I can do to fix this problem anyone?

I set my login on UO on my labtop to poing into this system. Like:
Loginserver=192.168.0.1,2593
Thanks In Advance for any tips, or advice that ya can give me.

Chicomalo

Wanderer
I am going to set up the client on the Labtop to see if it will log into my main system as a testing first. I made the account using the admin commands in my main PC so just need to be able to log in. Will post if still having any problems.

Chicomalo

Wanderer
Ok well, I ran UOGateway from my Labtop pointing to my 192.168.0.1 IP on my Main PC but, keeps on giving me that error even after updating client.

WoW! :eek: It works after I reload it for some odd reason. Bah! lol ok I guess it works now. Hehehe thanks for the help guys.