RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*not for faint of heart* Dont bite off more than you can chew (python vs alligator)

Jarrod

Sorceror
*not for faint of heart* Dont bite off more than you can chew (python vs alligator)

All young children and faint of heart turn back now, this may cause nausea.

Python Explodes After Eating Alligator
In this photo provided by the Everglades National Park, the carcass of a six-foot American alligator is shown protruding from the midsection of a 13-foot Burmese python Monday, Sept. 26, 2005 in Everglades National Park, Fla., after the snake apparently swallowed the alligator, resulting in the deaths of both animals. Everglades National Park photo

milt

Knight
*alligator* - I'll pwn j00 n00b.
*pythy eats alli*
*python* - omfg pwned 1v1 irl kthx

Radwen

Wanderer
Some people seem to do the inverse of you lol.

Now im wondering what could happen to me if I camp in a place where theres pythons ..

milt

Knight
Yah I hate when I get bad karma because people think I'm being a smartass but I am totally serious... Kinda hard to get 2 bars if people keep doing that :mad: