RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd problem with bank boxes and mounts

Peebioh

Sorceror
Whenever a player dies on a mount and then resurrects the contents of their bank goes into a box in their backpack and whatever mount goes into their backpack as well, but as a ship piece. I have no idea how to fix this, any help at all is appreciated.

boba

Sorceror
I would check resurrection.cs script and the playermobile.cs to start with

if you need help just post your code here - there is always help around

Mortis

Knight
I have not seen that mount to ship piece since my old Sphere Server days. Over ten years ago.
Do as boba say's. Also check any custom or edited scripts especially PlayerMobile.cs if it has been edited.

Peebioh

Sorceror
I don't even know what to look for if I did go through those files. I attached playermobile and resurrection.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    171.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Resurrection.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 3

boba

Sorceror
I checked those I didn't see your issue in them. Is this happening just when mounted ? and what version are you running of runuo also aos? ML? UOR? Insurance ?

Mortis

Knight
The Resurection.cs you posted is a spell. BaseHealer.cs and ResurrectGump.cs would be a better place to look.
In PlayerMobile.cs you have this ---> m_NonAutoreinsuredItems.

Is there anymore scripts that go with this? Because I suspect this may be the cause of your issues.

Peebioh

Sorceror
I checked those I didn't see your issue in them. Is this happening just when mounted ? and what version are you running of runuo also aos? ML? UOR? Insurance ?

No, it happens when they're on foot as well. I think I'm using OrbUO?

The Resurection.cs you posted is a spell. BaseHealer.cs and ResurrectGump.cs would be a better place to look.
In PlayerMobile.cs you have this ---> m_NonAutoreinsuredItems.

Is there anymore scripts that go with this? Because I suspect this may be the cause of your issues.
That's the only Resurrection.cs that I seem to have. I've attached BaseHealer and ResurrectGump.

Attachments

• BaseHealer.cs
    4 KB · Views: 2
  • ResurrectGump.cs
    8.1 KB · Views: 3

boba

Sorceror
I would look in your custom folder, there are so many possibilities, are the players Young, Insurance, etc but I would bet its a custom script that is affecting it

Mortis

Knight
Does it also happen when you use the [res command? Or just when they resurrect via the gump. If they are resurrected by a spell? Resurrected using bandages? Have you also had issues if they resurrect from an ankh?

I really think it has something to do with the PlayerMobile.cs edit and the accompanying code/scripts that go with it.

Peebioh

Sorceror
Does it also happen when you use the [res command? Or just when they resurrect via the gump. If they are resurrected by a spell? Resurrected using bandages? Have you also had issues if they resurrect from an ankh?

I really think it has something to do with the PlayerMobile.cs edit and the accompanying code/scripts that go with it.
It happens no matter how they get ressed, [res, bandaids, healers, res spell, it still does it. I've noticed that if they die from another player or some sort of monster then it happens, if I [kill them it doesn't happen.