RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OFF-TOPIC] Ryan Status

S

Skism

i wouldnt worry the only way any of the soldiers need to worry about dieing is "Accidents"

S

Skism

its because were to fucking trigger happy and dont scope out the target in desert storm 70% of casualties on all sides were us hitting allies

S

ShamroGod

Hmm

We may have been trigger happy :twisted: but we also charged into urban assault areas like in Samalia and got torn up by small arms and heavy arms. Another "accidental" thing is when mistaking bomb sites like tanks and such for our own allies like you said.

I just say.. Kill what stands in our way opposing us with weapons and do our objective.

S

Skism

no it was 70ish % im sure of it i was watching history channel

Alkiser

Administrator
94% of all statistics are wrong.

From what I know Ryan is alive and well. His last letter he asked for a Gameboy Advance. My mother bought it for him and sent him Tiger Woods, Sega Rally, and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4. With lots of battires.

As soon as I find anything else out I will let you know.

(For those of you who do not know, Ryan is my brother.)

S

Skism

lol o i thought your mom just enjoyed spending couple hundred bucks on a guy she doesnt know :D