RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time their was a man that had 56k internet. (not anti) And he loves forums... ABSOLUTLEY FSKING LOVED THEM!!!! But... their was a slight problem you see. This mans internet was so slow that it took him 10 mins to post 1 message. Well he could handle this no more! So whatd he do!? He gets a job. Makes money. Buys really kick ass internet. (why he didn't do this before is beyond me) So now he has this awesome pwnage L33T internet and guess what? He goes on the forums!? He thinks to himself wow, now I can finally post 10 messages, in one minute, and not the other way around! Okay, well do his SERIOUS dissapointment... their is a god damn 30 second time limit between each post >_<
What does he do from here? you tell me.

-Stom

Rhexis

Knight
Bah! Now I have Bob Marley songs stuck in my head.

Whomever has the gun, put me out of my misery.

note- not at the prospect of Bob Marley, but rather having a song stuck in your head you dont know all the lyrics to.

BeneathTheStars said:
Thats a loaded question.

Your killing me with puns! Unfortunatley that rhymes with gun... and bun... and hun... and dun dun dun. hmm... I think I may have stumbled onto something here.

-Storm