RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online petition for a pre UO:R shard, adressed at EA

Manu

Knight
Online petition for a pre UO:R shard, adressed at EA

http://www.petitiononline.com/uopreren/petition-sign.html?

What the fuck? I mean, besides the fact that EA announced a while ago that they discussed an idea like that internal and denied it, due to technical problems (too much work for them to maintain it, not worth the few extra bucks)...

Those guys would rather pay EA(!!!) for something, than give that money to someone who really CARES and just take RunUO for example and make their OWN goddamn shard???

You could just rename that list to "Dumb users petition for something they could get with little efford, but are to damn STUPID and/or lazy to do".

I see dumb people...
They don't even know that they're dumb...
And some of them...
Now have a petition!

Joeku

Lord
Maybe they just want a stable, sponsored shard. It isn't your right to judge other people because they think differently than you. :mad:

Manu

Knight
So? Get a dedicated server. Pay for it. Use RunUO.

Et voila, sponsored, stable shard.

And since I am allowed to have an opinion, I may judge them as I see fit. If your opinion doesn't match mine, you're free to tell (as you just did :)). Am I right? :)