RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions: Must Have Content Scripts

RJO

Sorceror
Hey folks,

I'm starting up a new server for my guild I wanted to get some opinion on what you guys feel are must have scripts to add fun and exciting things to do in game.

Any and all ideas are appreciated!

Vaul

Traveler
How's your guild setup? Is it heavy dungeon raids or a mix of hunters & crafters?

If you enjoy a tough challenge the contagious zombie script would be fun.

RJO

Sorceror
Really varied... everything from hardcore crafters to stay at home mom crafters hehe.. tough lot to please, thus the outsourcing of ideas :D

Vaul

Traveler
Wish I remembered the server I tried once, but it was a reversal event. The monsters changed power, super crazy/scary, but a mongbat was feared & the dragons, ancient liches, etc were child's play. Mind you spawn location didn't change, so moonglow cemetery & the like was just littered with bodies. It may have just been a custom event that the server owner spent the painstaking hours to make & never released.