RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Gump number

S

soundwav

ok i dont like the gumpmaker i like mulbuilder alot easyer to use

in mulbuilder you can find the pics of the gumps you like save them to a .bmp and then open them and make custom gumps for your shard then in mulbuilder you find a number that isnt listed that means its free or open and then put it there then make a script to call it by that number
or find default gumps change them and then over write them. then export all and it makes a verdata.mul file so you can put it in your uo dir. but it doesnt do it for you that way nothing get deleted unless you do it your self

dragon mod 9 is a map maker first of all you have to make a map i say open the example.bmp in a pic editor cause it has all the colors needed to make any map then open the color chart so you know what is what. then when your done open dragon.exe (make a copy of your map0.mul) then pick the .bmp you made and the map0.mul you copied and then click start and wait and wait and wait and wait then when its done you have a custom map make another copy of your map0.mul and then put the custom map0.mul in your uo folder and run runUO and see how it looks

N

No Name All Star!!

chad said:
Man these guys were being real helpful to you. I didn't have any trouble finding the file at all. You must just be stupid.

Who said I had any trouble finding it? Stupid.

Btw, I don't use Gump Maker, I use Paradise Gump Editor, you extract the .bmp, edit it, and put it back in.

S

soundwav

A quote from No Name All Star!!
Hmm.. Your website looks like ****... Oh and I can't find the files...

i think you said you couldnt find it.