RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paco's here.

Johabius

Knight
Joeku said:
My mom said it was evil :(
My mother played a munchkin in a local theatre production of The Wizard Of Oz in my hometown back in the early 60's.
Funny enough, she could almost still play a munchkin if they ever did a "re-imagining" she's only 4'10"
But your mom was right, The Wizard Of Oz is evil...just look how it stunted my mom's growth:D

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Johabius said:
My mother played a munchkin in a local theatre production of The Wizard Of Oz in my hometown back in the early 60's.
Funny enough, she could almost still play a munchkin if they ever did a "re-imagining" she's only 4'10"
But your mom was right, The Wizard Of Oz is evil...just look how it stunted my mom's growth:D
But your missing the point.
Milk. I want
Is. you to
Good. have my
For. children.
You. .... I'm in love with you.

Alis

Wanderer
Milk shake is messy yikes :|

Today i got a expired milkshake had to vomit it over the road driving off home from the bowling center.. :\

No more milk
no more milkshake's

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Alis said:
Milk shake is messy yikes :|

Today i got a expired milkshake had to vomit it over the road driving off home from the bowling center.. :\

No more milk
no more milkshake's

My message goes for you aswell though. Just ignore the milk part.
[/joke]
:p

Johabius

Knight
You can get them at certain stores here in the states too, a premade frozen milkshake, usually comes in a styrofoam cup of varying sizes. Man, a milkshake would feel pretty damn good on my throat right about now.

bzk90

Lord
wtf are you doing drinking a premade milkshake? Learn to make your own :)
(typed with one hand so the fire cheeto sauce doesnt ruin my KB)

Alis

Wanderer
well the problem was it looked good it smelled good and it tasted good but after few hours ... nevermind its disgusting..