RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paco's here.

Draegen said:
Here im the guy with red flipin cam off thats my buddy and his GF

was a party i went to hehe with them
Translation: I'm the idiot in the back bothering these two normal people on a date.

bzk90

Lord
I wonder if draegen realizes the fact that a fair amount of us "geeks" are in fairly decent shape and enjoy sports...

I played basketball in grades 5,7,8 and 9 and will be playing again this coming school year. I would have played in grade 6 if it weren't for people like you who ruined the entire experience...

PappaSmurf

Knight
bzk90 said:
I wonder if draegen realizes the fact that a fair amount of us "geeks" are in fairly decent shape and enjoy sports...

I played basketball in grades 5,7,8 and 9 and will be playing again this coming school year. I would have played in grade 6 if it weren't for people like you who ruined the entire experience...

Yeah I was the only kid in my High School that was into football and also spent a free period during my day teaching one of the computer classes.....thenof all things I decided to run off and join the Marine Corps. instead of accepting a partial scholarship for Computer Science.
At least there they taught me to shoot with enough accuracy to kill a person at 500 yards with the aid of a scope..that and I got to handle explosives on an almost daily basis.

PappaSmurf said:
Yeah I was the only kid in my High School that was into football and also spent a free period during my day teaching one of the computer classes.....thenof all things I decided to run off and join the Marine Corps. instead of accepting a partial scholarship for Computer Science.
At least there they taught me to shoot with enough accuracy to kill a person at 500 yards with the aid of a scope..that and I got to handle explosives on an almost daily basis.
Explosives are fun. Especially when placed near schools and hospitals.

TMSTKSBK said:
I believe your sig is messed up, AB.
//ponders throwing AB out of Thrice.
I was too lazy to make my own gradient.
And you need Radwen's approval, since it is a coogliarch.

Or was it the text....

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Draegen said:
yeah cause your a fat ass kid that probly gets made fun of every day in school

Dare you to say that to my face IRL.
Anyone who pays attention to the way I describe myself would know what I look like. Let my find you a pic, you scronny little peice of shit.

And BTW, why in the fuck does a 23 year old man talk about what gets done in school? You're either a failure going to an adult learning center, or a fucking liar.
Do us all a favour, and GTFO.

Attachments

• david.jpg
    david.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 13

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Kirin-Man said:
Dare you to say that to my face IRL.
Anyone who pays attention to the way I describe myself would know what I look like. Let my find you a pic, you scronny little peice of shit.

And BTW, why in the fuck does a 23 year old man talk about what gets done in school? You're either a failure going to an adult learning center, or a fucking liar.
Do us all a favour, and GTFO.
You have big arms @_@

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Joeku said:
I can see why Kirin-Man is a bouncer...:eek:
I wonder how many people actually beleived me when I first claimed that fact.

Who'd win in a fight, me or Draegen?
(and may I remind you he wasn't man enough to show his entire face in that pic)