RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandoras box 3.0.0.5 issue

Hammerhand

Knight
Not sure if its the client patch or what, but when creating the initial profile on PB 3.0.0.5 I cant load the maps. It generates this error for the MapViewer..
Code:
System.ArgumentNullException: Path cannot be null.
Parameter name: path
  at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
  at TheBox.MapViewer.MapViewer.CalculateMap()
  at TheBox.MapViewer.MapViewer.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
Running Windows 7 w/ Ultima Online Classic Patch 7.0.28.0 & RunUO 2.2
Everything else seems to work fine with it, just not the maps. Probably that whole LegacyMUL.uop thing they did to the maps..

Hammerhand

Knight
Never mind, I fixed it. I just built a new computer & had the hard drive from my old computer still in the old machine. So.. I just pulled the hard drive & used it as an external, then used drag/drop to transfer my old 2.2 client with a 7.0.21.1 patch & now PB3 is fine.