RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box listed on another URL ?

Kieeps

Wanderer
Did some searching and found the v2.0.0.5
the url is
Removed url
The reason i put it on an FTP link is 'cus i'm not sure how much people will download it and this way i can cap the bandwith so you won't steal all of the bandwith from the shard :p

wowzers

Seems to be a bit of a dispute going on about this. So let's pause and clear somethings up.

1. Pandora's Box is a highly, internationally popular program and all current search results list arya.runuo.com as the sole download host
2. Because of its popularity many people have been inconvenienced by the pages current downtime which has progressed over a week's time and can be expected remain down for some time.
3. Due to the creator's and/or site's preferences, no other sites may fraudulantly host the file for download capabilities

What the general public seems to want to know from the administration is:

Q: What caused the site failure?
A: Website Construction

Q: When can we expect, mm/dd/yyyy, the site to regain download functionality and successfully host the file to the aprreciative public? Or are there alternate options the administration can take, such as hosting it on the old download page with the RunUo program, under "Others"?
A: (I'll leave this one open ended for the admin)

Thank You.

psz

Administrator
When Ryan has time to finish transferring/setting up all the sub-domains for runuo.com, it will be working again.

Arya

Wanderer
As has been said, there has been a server transfer and some domains still need to be moved. I'm sure Ryan will eventually get to do it. I'm currently in China for business and have no access to any of my code or executables so I can't upload it to a temporary website. If any of you wishes to put PB on a temporary site to allow others access feel free to do so, otherwise I'll take care of it when I'm back home in July.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Arya said:
As has been said, there has been a server transfer and some domains still need to be moved. I'm sure Ryan will eventually get to do it. I'm currently in China for business and have no access to any of my code or executables so I can't upload it to a temporary website. If any of you wishes to put PB on a temporary site to allow others access feel free to do so, otherwise I'll take care of it when I'm back home in July.

Well now you have permission...thanks for helping out others..can I get that addy via pm please

mehla

Sorceror
Geezer,

Your link is broken.

All,

Now that Arya has verbally stated that we can redistribute the PB software, you can download it from here.

If mods or admins still do not like the idea of this post being here, though you obviously do not need my permission I will not be hurt if you delete this post.

Hopefully this will help cut down on the constant / frequent questions about where this software is.

-Mehla