RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandoras Box Problems

So, I have been doing lots of research, I installed PB 3.0.0.5 a while ago, it worked fine on one of my buddies servers, now I have gotten hired to help with a new server, but my pandoras box loads fine, but says that my profile is (offline) so i cannot add nothing or do anything with PB, I cant seem to find a fix anywhere, cant even figure out how to uninstall this program either, Any feedback would be great

Hammerhand

Knight
The offline is normal near as I can tell. Mine has said it from the first time I used it. I think it has to do with the BoxServer not being used. As to why you cant use it, I have no idea other than maybe your player is not actually staff. A counselor cant add anything, even with PB as far as I know. Check on that.

boba

Sorceror
The main issue with pandoras box is people do not run it as a administrator on there computer or Configure it properly. Still need help let me know