RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's box & uo fiddler

CJCJDJ

Sorceror
Hey, I hope someone here knows what's going on because I sure don't.
I am using the 'Classic Client' and I am fully patched.
I'm using Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5 (the latest one i believe ?) and none of the item previews are showing up so the only way I know what I'm adding is by the name which isn't much help when I'm trying to construct a building does anyone know why this is happening ?

Also what are people using to look inside the UO files now days, I'm trying to find a couple of cool IDs in the past I would have used UO Fiddler or Inside UO but neither of these are working, same problem as Pandora pretty much, none of the item previews are showing up.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix either of these problems ?

Thanks In Advance
CJCJDJ

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Ok i am having this same issue. I know this post is old but Can anyone lead me to the enlightment on this issue. Thank you I am in Admin with Pandora and i have it pathed correctly but the pictues on the item tags are not coming up. Thanks for any help

_Epila_

Sorceror
Both Pandora's Box and UOFiddler does not work with classic clients 7.0.24+, EA changed some files format to new UOP which PB and UOF can not read without modifications; you could either mod your UOF/PB Ultima SDK to read the UOP's or you can download my UOFiddler UOP-to-MUL extractor plugin (check my signature). Once you extract the files, your vanilla UOF/PB will read the old format files, but you will need to extract every time EA patch a new client

Hammerhand

Knight
I've used the Pandora's Box I have released/posted on here.. 3.0.0.5 w/ a 7.0.29.2 & it worked fine, as did Fiddler 4.6

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Well i tried the plug in for Fiddler, still will not work and PB isnt showing me the items when i click item tab.........(confused as what to do now) The SDK looks hugely confusing to convert over, going to toggle and hope to find a tutorial or something /sighs As i am reading it, it appears i am missing alot of muls.

Attachments

• MissingfilesCorrect.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 3