RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandoras Box

Vidi

Page
Pandoras Box

Howdy.

Im having trouble adding custom locations to the Pandoras Travel list. I add the location, choose it and hit go but I dont go to the custom location.

Anyone know how to do this?

Also on my second computer, the travel function is completely disabled. I have deleted and redownloaded it several times but to no avail.

Anyone else experience this?

Arya

Wanderer
It's working just fine for me. What version are you using? And what happens when you select the custom location? Does the map show it correctly?

Also the travel tab being disabled happens when the UO path in your registry is messed up. You can set it from the Options and it should fix it (this works with 1.2 only).

Vidi

Page
Im using version 1.2 on both comps.

When I select a custom location I {go to the last location I selected or one at random ( usually the cove orc fort hehe )

No it does not show on the map correctly.

Ill check the registry thing.

Thanks for your help. Any further answers would be greatly apprciated.

Arya

Wanderer
If you're using version 1.2 you can change the mul path from the options tab and as long as there are valid mul files in that folder, your map should work correctly.

As far as the custom location is concerned, I have no idea why it's not working for you. It's not possible that the program sends you to a random location, it reads the coordinates stored in \Data\customlocations.xml (which you can view in IE). I have been told that the edit function of the custom location isn't working so perhaps that's the problem, if you're trying to edit an existing location it might not be updated properly. You can try deleting the location and adding it again.

Vidi

Page
It sends me to a frandom predefined by pandoras box location. What I mean by this it will send me randomly to one of the locations preprogrammed in , not a random spot in Sosaria itself.

Thank you very much for the help Ill give that a try.

Arya

Wanderer
Can you post your customlocations.xml? It's really weird because there is no code to randomize the target location. If something's not working out, it might sent you to the location you chose previously, but definately not to a random one...