RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Para Blow not working properly

pirombas

Wanderer
Para Blow not working properly

Well, since I did not find any email to send for bug reports. I will post it here.

The issue is:
According to stratics:

Paralyzing Blow - A successful Paralyzing Blow will leave the target stunned, unable to move, attack, or cast spells, for a few seconds. Duration is 3 seconds (player), 6 seconds (NPC). The duration is not broken by combat damage the way the paralyze spell is.

As you can see in the highlighted sentence, one is not supposed to move until the 3 secounds are over.

But right now the situation is that when you para blow someone, and if he/she is poisoned (dot from posion) or take damage like an ma. That person starts moving again before the 3 seconds count.

Outside Source: http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=32231

Thanks for your concern! :D

Kenko

Page
I asked in UO Forums, and RunUO 2.0 is correct currently.

Para Blow effect DOES disrupt when you get hit.

automata

Wanderer
Kenko said:
I asked in UO Forums, and RunUO 2.0 is correct currently.

Para Blow effect DOES disrupt when you get hit.

Can this be confirmed? I've checked uo.com and nothing is mentioned about paralyzing blow being changed.

Kenko

Page
It is confirmed. I asked on www.UOForums.com boards, ask anything you want there, just act as a freaking newbie who knows shit about the game and recently bought a artifact-packed account.