RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parental Control Question

unu

Wanderer
Does anyone know of a mod that i can download that makes all characters keep their clothes on or maybe if not a mod, a file within my uo directory that i can change so that on my computer everyone else's characters stay clothed even if on their end they take them off. Also is there a way to disable chat completely?

Thank you

unu

Wanderer
Or maybe, possibly, someone knows how i might accomplish removing or overwriting the file that controls undressing, with UOFiddler?
So that when someone undresses, on my screen it acts as though they put on a robe.
Is this even possible with Fiddler? I tried messing with the dress tab a little bit, but couldn't find which one was the undressed file. Maybe that's the wrong tab to be on for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Nockar

Sorceror
Get a copy of UO Fiddler. Find the 2 pictures of the male/female. Then find a picture of pants & a shirt. Edit the image and place the shirt's and pants over the 2 male/female picutre. Add them back into your mul files using uo fiddler & then save the files. The go get the newly edited mul files from the UO fiddler install directory and copy them into all of your game client folder overwriting the old ones.