RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet Leash

LordHogFred

Knight
Pet Leash

Summary:
A leash for your pets :)

Description:
This is my first attempt at actually making a useful script.
It is basically a Portable hitching post that is blessed.
I got fed up with the players on my shard moaning at having to get shrink potions so I thought I'd make them happy :p
I don't know if anyone has made a script like this to go with the Shrink scripts before, but seeing as though I couldn't actually see one I thought I would post it anyway :)

NOTE : You will need the shrink scripts to use this. Also I don't take any credit for this being all my work, I have just edited some of the scripts supplied with the Shrink script package.

The link below is to the Shrink System I used, I take no credit at all for the Shrink System and all credit goes to ASayre8, I am only posting this here for the conviniance of people downloading my script.
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31359

Installation:
Just stick the script into your custom scripts folder and away you go.
Type "[add PetLeash" to add the item.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• PetLeash.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,815

brettnolen

Wanderer
I love your script thanks. :)
Just wondering if there could be usesremaining added to it?
want players to have to buy more than just once.

Holy_Knight

Wanderer
:) AWSOME...I love this script.Have it on my Shard. A little script that makes a BIG DIFFERENT on a shard. Great for taken off your mount and gate traveling.

LordHogFred

Knight
Well I'm glad you guys like the script :D
You should be happy to know that I am trying to get it working so that it has uses on it, however due to being relativly new to C# it's taking me a while to work out how :p

I will post an update once I have got the uses working :)

LordHogFred said:
Well I'm glad you guys like the script :D
You should be happy to know that I am trying to get it working so that it has uses on it, however due to being relativly new to C# it's taking me a while to work out how :p

I will post an update once I have got the uses working :)

What exactly dose this script do???

scottmp10

Wanderer
What other scripts do I need to uyse this?? Looks awesome but get error cause I don't have another shrink system, could you point me to the right 1 or will any of them work?

Suki

Wanderer
On this script i keep getting this error with it do you think you can help

- Error: Scripts\Custom Scripts\PetLeash.cs: CS0246: (line 55, column 6) The ty
pe or namespace name 'ShrinkFunctions' could not be found (are you missing a usi
ng directive or an assembly reference?)

i have looked and cant find where to fix this problem thanks a ton

Suki said:
On this script i keep getting this error with it do you think you can help

- Error: Scripts\Custom Scripts\PetLeash.cs: CS0246: (line 55, column 6) The ty
pe or namespace name 'ShrinkFunctions' could not be found (are you missing a usi
ng directive or an assembly reference?)

i have looked and cant find where to fix this problem thanks a ton

I too am having the problem im thinking its a problem related to the new runuo release as it works in the older installs.

sirens song

Wanderer
I looked at it, and it will work under the new Runuo 1.0.0
Only problem is the author forgot to inclue a Using to point the script towards the location that the definition of the function ShrinkFunctions.Shrink() can be found.

You need someone elses shrink script for this to work, Just open they're shrink script and get the namespace, copy it.
then atop this script put

using CopiedNameSpace;

Josh787

Wanderer
Help

Not sure how do download that file for the pet leash can some one help me do i just copy it and write it over. I can't write scripts lol someone please help