RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phoenix Armor (old school OSI)

jmschuhmann

Wanderer
Phoenix Armor (old school OSI)

It does a few things...
It's the generic and actual Phoenix armor items consisting of (Ringmail Tunic; Legs, Arms, and Gloves, Studded Gorget, and Norse helm) hue is 43 which is Phoenix Armor The Only thing else is that it adds 2 dex per item in pre-Aos, and 1 str per item in Pre-Aos, It is MeditationAllowance All on both AoS and Pre-Aos. I hope you'll like it all. I just am bored and chillin, went to Phish concert you know...

Attachments

• Phoenix Armor.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 455

jmschuhmann

Wanderer
Also anyone want Coal armor i bored and i loved that stuff...

And anyone got classes/races i kinda want some good stuff for that.

malgrimace

Sorceror
Instead of coal armour - why not add the coal pieces that OSI gave as christmas gifts. Then you can see if any players have the initiative to use them as a craft resource ;)

jmschuhmann

Wanderer
Yes Phoenix armor is supposed to be blessed. But i didn't do it because on my server i didn't think that it should be...Although i can add that if it is needed i didn't think this would really be a popular script just kinda a lil of the old. And maybe it's better that it's not i'll let you decide.

jaynigs

Wanderer
Hehe ok, was just saying... also this code here..

Code:
MaxHitPoints = 255;

there is no need, should have just changed this part..

Code:
public override int InitMinHits{ get{ return [B]255[/B]; } }
public override int InitMaxHits{ get{ return [B]255[/B]; } }

i can see its basically a standard ringmail script with a different hue..

im sure phoenix armor has better resistances also...

May be ok for your shard, just pointing this out to others...

jmschuhmann

Wanderer
all too true but since Phoenix armor was before AoS it is difficult for me to get the actual resistances...
But good point to all the above,

jmschuhmann

Wanderer
jaynigs said:
Hehe ok, was just saying... also this code here..

Code:
MaxHitPoints = 255;

there is no need, should have just changed this part..

Code:
public override int InitMinHits{ get{ return [B]255[/B]; } }
public override int InitMaxHits{ get{ return [B]255[/B]; } }

i can see its basically a standard ringmail script with a different hue..

im sure phoenix armor has better resistances also...

May be ok for your shard, just pointing this out to others...

All suggestions have been taken Phoenix Armor is now blessed and has slightly better resistances. Redownload if you want the new things...

Melly

Wanderer
To me, it should have very high fire resistance (Phoenix, after all) and lower cold resist, perhaps even negative or 0. Just my two cents. :)