RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Fun

MarciXs

Sorceror
dunno ;/ by the way is there some tutorial how can you add new images without getting them with that white blackground square?
Thanks.Oh and maybe you know some great teaching site with tutorials? ;)

Tannis

Knight
MarciXs said:
dunno ;/ by the way is there some tutorial how can you add new images without getting them with that white blackground square?
Thanks.Oh and maybe you know some great teaching site with tutorials? ;)
For adding artwork, or using Photoshop? I need some on Photoshop too hehe. I found one the other night, and got through all the exercises on it tonight. It's pretty easy to understand. I made some really nice web templates with it. I was shocked since normally I can't do more in Photoshop then draw a box and fill it with color. Photoshop Tutorial If anyone else knows of any other good ones, let us know! :D

bzk90

Lord
i personaly use a site called good-tutorials

or something similar to that, alot of the tutorials are crap but many of them are very helpfull, ive been using photoshop off and on and ive become pretty proficient making website templates using photoshop and dreamweaver

one tip, try to advance your skill in photoshop further then just making modifications to photos and making forum sigs ;/

Packer898

Knight
bzk90 said:
i personaly use a site called good-tutorials

or something similar to that, alot of the tutorials are crap but many of them are very helpfull, ive been using photoshop off and on and ive become pretty proficient making website templates using photoshop and dreamweaver

one tip, try to advance your skill in photoshop further then just making modifications to photos and making forum sigs ;/

Quit bragging ass! J/K I wish I had the patience to learn something else right now but c# is still enough of a challenge for me =)-

Tannis

Knight
Thanks :) Ill go check that one out. The 3 templates I've made so far weren't modified pictures. I actually made the entire thing myself, following a tutorial.