RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates VS Ninjas !?

• Silent Death ninjas 4 life !

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Free Pirates YAR !!

Votes: 42 60.0%

• Total voters

kaball

Wanderer
Pirates Vs Ninjas

[::::::::::::::::::::]
Ninjas: 40.00%
Pirates: 60.00%

mordero

Knight
Pirates duh
Thats not even a real question, it should be something along the lines of:

How bad will ninjas get their asses kick by pirates?
a. Pirates will have mercy and kill them quickly.
b. Pirates will kill them slowly by cutting them into pieces.
c. Ninjas will run away in fear, and then killed slowly by being cut into pieces.
d. Pirates will bury them alive.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Ahh the age-old ninja vs. pirate debate.

Pirates win. Why you might ask? Well, they win for several reasons. To start off I'll point out a pirate without a ship is like a ninja without shadows. You just don't have a pirate without a ship involved somehow. Out of port how the hell does the ninja sneak up to it? In a rowboat? The ship has cannons and a 24 hour watch, no ninja is coming close unless the swim 500 miles or more to the ship.

In port ships really don't count, lets skip to the tavern part instead. Inside a pirates tavern a lot of stuff goes on, any moran with a knife and stab someone and "sneak" away. The bar fight that starts up afterwards is just a way of saying hello and goodbye, assuming the fight even stopped in the first place.

So far a pirate at sea wins without a doubt, and killing an inland pirate means precisely dick. How about killing a ninja? Well a ninja's natural habitat is an urban area where they can sneak around. Keep in mind we call it an urban area; pirates just call it a target. A target that the pirates blast to hell and back, then sail up and looting the remaining rubble. If the ninja survives (which is highly unlikely) the ninja only has little tiny distracting dagger/stars and a sword. The pirates have guns, grenades, swords, and everything else they steal off a ninja's dead body.

And my last point to why pirates always win is pretty simple. I use a ninja against a ninja. Not in a fight, more of the ninja's codes of conduct vs. the ninja him or her self. Since ninjas are secretive and hidden they can never brag about whom they have killed, nor will they reveal their missions while being tortured. Because of this a ninja has no reputation or claims of coolness. In their super secret ninja school is to hidden no geisha can find it, take a look at a prison to know what a ninja's life is like on the inside. Whereas the pirates can brag about anything, they stop in port to port and hit up the nearby ladies. Beer + women + leaving in the morning = a damn good night.

You can keep your gay ninjas who admit to having done nothing with their lives.

Bleach

Knight
Female ninja lets herself get captured. Captain goes to rape her. She picks the lock/cuts the rope, with concealed pick/blade, strangles/slices the Captain, sneaks around the ship during the night, kills each and every pirate, burns the boat, and steals a raft, off to shore, thinking "Mission Complete".

This is the best way it would work. A male ninja can not take on a ship of Pirates, unless he hides on the ship, waits, and kills.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Won't work. The underling pirate would rape & kill the female ninja way before the captain finds out. I'd also point out a sailor lives and dies by his knots. He is not some over fed guard trying to use a rope. The ropes will hold, and every inch of said female pirate will be checked several times which means she cannot hide anything.

As for a ninja sneaking on board. So what if the ninja kills four or five of them. At some point one of them wakes up and yells. 30+ pirates who know the ship like the back of their hand vs. one ninja out at sea. The ninja dies, the pirates shoot the hell out of the ninja's homeland. Now pirates expect ninjas to hide on their ships, once out on water they will be searched and when a pirate searching their ship, not a speck of salt remains unseen.

In theory a ninja could disguise them selves as a pirate to advoid the search, but then again, I'll just comment how the ninja has to pretend to be a pirate to beat a pirate :p

Stick to tavern kills if you want to kill a pirate.

Bleach

Knight
Peoharen;673142 said:
Won't work. The underling pirate would rape & kill the female ninja way before the captain finds out. I'd also point out a sailor lives and dies by his knots. He is not some over fed guard trying to use a rope. The ropes will hold, and every inch of said female pirate will be checked several times which means she cannot hide anything.

As for a ninja sneaking on board. So what if the ninja kills four or five of them. At some point one of them wakes up and yells. 30+ pirates who know the ship like the back of their hand vs. one ninja out at sea. The ninja dies, the pirates shoot the hell out of the ninja's homeland. Now pirates expect ninjas to hide on their ships, once out on water they will be searched and when a pirate searching their ship, not a speck of salt remains unseen.

In theory a ninja could disguise them selves as a pirate to advoid the search, but then again, I'll just comment how the ninja has to pretend to be a pirate to beat a pirate :p

Stick to tavern kills if you want to kill a pirate.
Or poison their booze?
I think a truly skilled ninja can kill a bunch of pirates, tbh. But I doubt Ninja are ever ordered to perform such large-scale assaults : /
Therefore, this idea is null.
But if the mission were to kill the Captain?
Hmm....
I say it can be done.

@AB: What? Pirates don't rape and pillage?

kaball

Wanderer
i do not think ninja society admit girls inside ... its a man's only business, also in pirate society there was few womens inside it .

but so far pirates win .

Ninjas : 28 %

Pirates : 71 %

kaball;673158 said:
i do not think ninja society admit girls inside ... its a man's only business, also in pirate society there was few womens inside it .

but so far pirates win .
bullshit, go play Red Ninja... the game itself sucks, but its third person so you can see her undies when she bends down to crawl.

kaball

Wanderer
wikipedia said:
While ninja are often depicted as male, and nearly all military and related professions were typically limited exclusively to males, "ninja museums" in Japan declare women to have been ninja as well (Turnbull 2003). A female ninja may be called kunoichi; the characters are derived from the strokes that make up the kanji for woman. They were sometimes depicted as spies who learned the secrets of an enemy by seduction; though it's just as likely they were employed as household servants, putting them in a position to overhear potentially valuable information. In either case, there is no historical support for the modern image of female ninja assassins and warriors, they more likely had roles as spies and couriers, similar to male ninja.

my mistake +k for u

Radwen

Wanderer
Dudes ..
pirates = water and small islands
ninjas = cities and country side

What you don't know ..is that pirates are retired ninjas ...