RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PlayUO for other servers other than Hybrid?

_-Skyline-_

Wanderer
PlayUO for other servers other than Hybrid?

Will this ever happen? I have an old stand alone version of playuo but its not nearly as complete as the sallos version....

trevorc21

Knight
Aubrey;790658 said:
Will this ever happen? I have an old stand alone version of playuo but its not nearly as complete as the sallos version....

You can edit the connection info in your reg to connect to your server if you really wanted

Random Noob

Wanderer
Suil Ban;791934 said:
Not possible with the Sallos incarnate of PlayUO. The connection data is handled through the Sallos client and many of PlayUO's new features are only possible through server-side protocol extensions.

I investigated it further and with playuo beta 13 release you are able to use any server.

Sammich

Wanderer
Sallos is a standalone client and shares the server with other runuo productions: hybrid, divinity, etc

Can't have all those people clogging up the server just to log into non runuo shards :D

Blacula

Knight
Sammich;797647 said:
Can't have all those people clogging up the server just to log into non runuo shards :D

I think it would be nice to have Sallos on at least 1 AoS+ server....

kalo

Sorceror
It does seem like a waste..

Wish people would share a bit more, it's the only thing holding us back.. :eek:

-kalo

trevorc21

Knight
It's a Hyrbid Exclusive. Plus sallos has so many bugs as it is i dont think it has the right codes to run on a aos server. You wouldnt be able to do half the stuff you need to.