RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE HELP

Z

Zaine

PLEASE HELP

When I run Server it starts up and says:

Compiling scripts...done (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: : CS2008: (line 0, column 0) No inputs specified
The scripts failed to compile, press return to exit

I dont get it? Do I need to edit anything? I put all the cs files into the scripts folder and it said it gave me a list of them that says the system cannot find them. I am lost. Ok now I put them into the output file INSIDE the scripts file then it has an error that tells me something about about the ev spell insde the initializer.cs I dont know what to do or where to put my files can someone help. It also askes if I am missing an assembly refrence???

Compiling scripts...done (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Output\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 49, column 33) The type o
r namespace name 'EnergyVortexSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server.Spells.Eighth' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The scripts failed to compile, press return to exit

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Redownload and resetup. This is the only suggestion I can give you. We cant make it any easier :)

Z

Zaine

Do I just throw everything into one file? Or do thewy need to go in certain places? What about the .Net Framework? what do I need to do with that?

A

Allmight

Answer.

Well, when you unzip the file, make sure you unzip it so it keeps it folder info. Every file is already placed in the correct folders, so when you have unzipped it you will already have a scripts folder with several subfolder containing the scripts. After that you should be able to start the server up providing you have installed the .net framework.

Allmight

Z

Zaine

I got it all working the zip I got had no folders in it :D but I was up till 12:30 making it work and my dad got mad and now I am grounded from the comp for the next like 2 weeks but I am in school rght now. So that sucks but I got my own shard sfter 2 years of trying uox I come here and in about an hour of figuring out the stuipid energy vortex file problem cause my zip had NO seperate files it.....maybe I can go to my friends house.....hmmmm anyway its the weekend so I will proabably set it up on one of his comps.....Maybe.

A

Allmight

!!!

Um, if you did download the RunUO zip from RunUO's homepage it has the folders setup for sure. I downloaded from there and all subdirs was there. You MUST make sure that when you Extract the file you have the "Use Folder Names" and "All Files" selected, especially the first one, otherwise it will extract everything to the same folder.

Allmight.