RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ponderingness....

bacaw

Sorceror
that was by far the most anticlimactic movie ive ever seen and a waste of 3 minutes and 45 seconds of my life. lol thats the stupidest funniest thing ever

*you think i should give him his kidney back?*

Sunshine

Wanderer
No seriously a player said something about they had them on osi or were getting them..ones both males and females could ride.....but I have not heard anything else...was interested in them...

Sunshine said:
No seriously a player said something about they had them on osi or were getting them..ones both males and females could ride.....but I have not heard anything else...was interested in them...
riding the dreadhorn would be nice....

Umm Rhexis, what was the comment about unicorns killing someone for going after virgins?

bzk90

Lord
You guys don't deserve to even use the word "mac". It is a word for the elite of the elite. Only masters of media creation and manipulation are allowed to speak the sacred word of mac.

Sunshine

Wanderer
PFTT I am use that word anytime in place I want...

Mac and cheese

Mac Donalds

Old MAC Donald had a farm

puckers my lips and hisses Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mac and cheese...yummmy ..might need to look up a recipe for that one and make some, now that I mentioned it

Slayer706

Sorceror
Mac and cheese...yummmy ..might need to look up a recipe for that one and make some, now that I mentioned it
[sarcasm]You need a recipe for macaroni and cheese? The name itself is the recipe......[/sarcasm]

bzk90

Lord
Slayer has obviously never had gourmet mac and cheese made from scratch. I love mine with a pepper jack sauce

NiteStar

Wanderer
OK, now this thread has me hungry once again, might make Chinese (looks at cats for needed supplies).

Seriously, slow cooker is busy working on a roast, I may not be able to survive until it is finished which will mean a run to the Chinese place :D :D :D I can live with that!!!! Let them catch their own cats!!!!! :eek:

Slayer706

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
Slayer has obviously never had gourmet mac and cheese made from scratch. I love mine with a pepper jack sauce
Then wouldn't that be "mac and cheese with pepperjack sause"? Just because you put a topping on it, doesn't change the basic form of the meal.